Mina's Parents

They had returned from their camping trip after having a great time. They all felt happy and relaxed. They also grew closer. After they were back everyone focused on their schedule. Twice went back to practicing for their upcoming comeback while Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon went back to the hospital. Lately, they have all been busy so they don't see each other that often but they call text, and call each other regularly. 

After twice released their comeback which was a huge success they all decided to meet up at Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon's apartment. They had already bought food and drink for the meetup. Once they were there everyone enjoyed being able to talk after a long while. They were all chatting happily but Chaeyoung realized that Mina seemed to be stressed so she decided to approach her.

"Hey Minari, can we go to the balcony once?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Huh? Oh, yea sure. Let's go." They then headed to the balcony where Chseyoung spoke again after a few minutes of silence.

"Are you ok? You seem to be stressed. Is everything ok?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Yea everything's fine cub. It's just that my parents are coming to visit me."

"So? That's great. You can spend some time with them."

"I am planning to tell them about us."

"For real? I mean you don't have to rush it. You can take your time."

"No. I want you to know that I am serious about this relationship too. I want you to meet my parents even if they object."

"Mina I know you are serious about us. You don't have to prove anything to me."

"I know but I want to lift this burden inside me. Let me do this."

"Ok but I am going with you."

"I don't think it's a good idea. They might be angry."

"It's ok Mina. Remember I promised you to always be with you no matter what. So I'll be there with you when you come out to your parents."

"Thank you."

"I will always be here for you." She then kissed Mina and the latter responded. After that Mina was relieved and went back in to enjoy their time.

~ TIMESKIP ~

"Chaeyoung ah, my parents are inside. Are you ready?" Mina asked.

"Yea. Do they know I am joining you guys?"

"I don't think so."

"So let's do this. You go in and I'll stay in few tables away. When you need me I'll be there."

"Ok." After that, they hugged and Mina went in. After a while, Chaeyoung went in as well.

Mina's PoV

"Okasan, Otosan!" Mina then waved at them while they did the same. She then went to their table.

"Hi Oni Chan, Ryujinnie" They then greeted each other and then sat down while talking about their life. They ordered some food and while waiting Mina decided it was finally time.

"Mama, Papa..... I want to tell you something."

"What is it MIna?" her mom asked.

"I...I am in a re-relationship ."

"Oh..... well congratulations. I hope you are happy with him. Is he treating you well?" Her mom asked.

"Mama.....it's...uh....it's not a guy. It's a girl." After she said this there was silence. No one dared to speak. Mina's mom was furious so was her dad but he still stayed calm. He tried to understand her while her mom couldn't take it anymore.