All a lie

All of them came to visit Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung on the other hand was eating strawberries when they came.

"Chaeyoungie......I missed you." Sana said and hugged Chaeyoung who was confused.

"Uh. Thank you."

"Chaeyoungie, do you know me?" Sana asked.

"Yes. You are Sana from Twice."

"Anything else?"

"Aniyo. Mianhae."

"Wait you remember her right." Sana said while bringing Mina in front of Chaeyoung.

"Uh yes. She is Mina. But why are you asking me?"

"Wait you don't remember her? She is your bias." Sana said.

"Uh what? I know she is nice but my bias is Dahyun. Not her. Sorry." Said Chaeyoung while looking at Mina. Mina felt a pang in her heart.

"Omg it's Dahyun. Annyeong. You are my favorite." Said Chaeyoung.

They began to talk then. Soon enough Mina left the room. She was sad that Chaeyoung didn't remember her.

Timeskip

Chaeyoung was in her room. It has been three days since she woke up. No one was with her as everyone had work to do. She was bored so she just practiced her singing. She was singing a song she wrote. She recorded herself singing. She kept on signing for few minutes until a nurse came to her and gave her the medicine. After taking the medicine she went to sleep.

When she was sleeping someone entered the room. He sat in the chair next to Chaeyoung and began talking to Chaeyoung.

"Seriously Son, I actually came here to end your life but I guess you are lucky. Mina told me that you lost your memories. Also now your favorite is Dahyun. Good to know that. But if you ever come between me and Mina then it's the end. I caused your accident yet you survive. I was here to kill you yet you manage to stay alive. But let me tell you, luck will not always favour you. It will change direction and you won't even k ow it. Anyways I am leaving now. I have a date with your girl, who is mine now." Han laughed and left the room.

When he was leaving Jeongyeon saw him leave the room. She didn't think much of it though. She went to Chaeyoung's room. She bought some food and strawberries for her. She saw that she was holding her phone and when she was about to keep it to the side she saw that it was still recording.

"Ah this girl. I bet she was singing and recording again. I'll just stop it." Jeongyeon stopped the recording and was about to listen to it when she got a call. She saved the recording and exited the app and left the phone on the table and picked up her call. It was Nayeon asking how Chaeyoung was.

After about an hour Chaeyoung woke up only to find Jeongyeon and Nayeon on the couch hugging and kissing each other.

"Yah! You are in a hospital. Can you chill? Why is only me who catches you in the act everytime." Chaeyoung said.

"Then don't look then. Even last time it was you who caught us ......wait wtf. How did you know you caught us? I thought you lost your memory." Jeongyeon said.

"Uh yes. I don't know."

"Son Chaeyoung. Spill."

"I haven't lost my memory."