THE END 👩🏻‍⚕️

"So we finally meet. Hahaha." Mr. Myoui said.

"Ah yes. It's been what? 20 years?" Mr.Son replied.

"Yea something like. that."

The Myouis and Sons finally met. They began talking about what they have been up to and their moment together. They also talked about their daughters' relationship. They were happy that they found each other after they found out what Chaeyoung had told her when she was young. Even Mina's heart melted when they heard what baby Chaeyoung had said. While talking about the topic of their past came where they told what happened between Chae and Mina and how Han was involved in it. They were all angry at what he did.

"Omg, how dare you hurt my daughter-in-law Mina?" Mrs. Myoui said jokingly. By now she had completely accepted MiChaeng relationship. Chaeyoung however was a blushing mess.

"It was a mistake," Mina said.

"Alright alright, but next time you hurt her I won't hesitate to take her away from you." Mrs. Myoui said. Now the tables had turned.

They enjoyed their gathering. Soon after it was time to separate. The Myouis had to go back to Japan while the Sons went back to their home. Mina and Chaeyoung were left. Chaeyoung decided to drop Mina off at her dorm.

"So I guess mom and dad accepted us as well," Mina said.

"Good thing isn't it."

"The best thing." They smiled at each other. Then Mina spoke again.

"Now you are stuck with me forever." 

"I don't mind," Chaeyoung replied. "Guess we are soulmates after all."

"I know right."

------------------------------------

Yasss I finally stopped procrastinating and finished this story. Hope you liked it. If you didn't ........ then go watch some Michaeng vids lol.

And stream THE FEELS......ITS BOP

ALSO I GUESS NEXT STORY IS RYEJI.....

WORKING ON IT RIGHT NOW 😁✌🏻