Reunite

Once they were all done eating Jeongyeon said she will be doing the dishes and Nayeon was ready to help her. They headed to the kitchen and started doing their job. Momo and Dahyun as usual were cuddling and hugging each other while watching a drama called 'He is Psychometric.' This drama's lead was Park Jinyoung of Got7, their sunbaenim. Jihyo was busy texting Sana and Tzuyu about what happened and how they found Michaeng in the morning. Michaeng is their ship name kept by none other than god Jihyo herself. Mina and Chaeyoung decided to call Mina's mom and cousin Ryujin because Ryujin was currently at Mina's mom's house. They decided to surprise them so they did a videocall in Chaeyoung room.

"Konichiwa Okasan, Ryujin." Mina said addressing both of them.

"Annyeong Mina eonnie. Now I can speak in Korean see." Ryujin said.

"Wah Daebak. That's great. Should we all speak in korean then?" Mina asked and they all agreed.

"So eomma, when are you coming to visit us?" Mina asked.

"Uh I guess when you will not have schedules."

"So I think you should visit now." 

"Wae? You dont have any practice?"

"Eomma, Sana is suffereing from a heart condition. She needs surgery and PD nim said we should also rest and take care of her."

"Omo. Jinjja? Poor kid. I will come visit soon then."

"Yea me too." Ryujin said.

"Yah Ryujinie, learn how to swim first ok. We don't want you to drown again." Mina said teasing Ryujin as she was well aware that Chaeyoung was just in front of her.

"Haha no worries. My good looking saviour will come to save me again." Ryujin said unaware that Chaeyoung is just there.

"Good looking? Pftt. And she won't come again and again just for you." Mina said. First part directed to Chaeyoung who was now pouting at Mina.

"Yah Mina eonnie. She was good looking ok. In fact she was HOT like capital H-O-T. Ah how I wished I could meet her again. I should have taken her number."

"Ryujinie. You seriously want to meet her that bad."

"Ya of course. Back then I was a kid but now I know how to play my cards right."

"Yah Ryujinie. You still a kid. Forget about her."

"Aniyo eonnie. Like I said she is HOT so no. I just want to meet her already."

"Ok then meet her."

"But I don't have her number. I don't have any info about her."

"Should I call her then?"

"You have her number?"

"No I'll just bring her right her next to me. MAGIC RYUJINIE."

"LOL you weird."

"Just count to three."

"Fine 1, 2, 3"

As Ryujin finished counting Chaeyoung stood up from her seat and sat next to Mina. Both Ryujin and Mina's mom were shocked to say the least. For a good minute none of them spoke. Then Chaeyoung finally broke the silence.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Bangawoyo. Annyeong Ryujinie." Chaeyoung then smiled giving her famous dimple smile.

"Wah Daebak! Are you real?" Ryujin asked.

"Of course I am." 

"Wah. I am so embarrased now. I said stuff about you. I.....didn't really...."

"It's of Ryujinie. It's all good. Anyways nice to meet you and you too eomeonim." 

"Ah nice to meet you too. Wait so Mina you are in Chaeyoung's house as the background seems unfamiliar."

"Ne. It's her apartment."

"Are you two dating? You two a couple now?" Mina's mom said in a harsh tone to which both Mina and Chaeyoung choked. Chaeyoung literally choked on her own spit.

"Ani. We are not. We are just.....chingus." Mina clarified.

"So? Explain everything Mina."

Mina then began to explain everything to her mom about the incident about Sana collapsing and Chaeyoung being the doctor and one to operate on Sana. Their friends and the sleepover plan. She just missed out the part that they slept together almost like cuddling each other.

"Ahh arraseo. My bad. Mianhae. So Chaeyoung ssi you are a doctor?" Mina's mom finally asked.

"Ne. Cardiologist."

"Oh that's great."

All of them talked for 30 more minutes until finally deciding to end the call. Once they were done they went out to check up on everyone. 

Just like that one week had past. Them getting closer to each other. Feelings growing for specific someone. Mina and Chaeyoung have also grown pretty close so had Nayeon and Jeongyeon.