Sorry

Chaeyoung was the first to wake up. She came out of the guest bed room as Somi took her bed as it was more comfy. Chaeyoung freshen up and changed her clothes. She then went to the kitchen to find Somi there drinking juice.

"Yo wassup Somi ya!" Chaeyoung said to Somi once she saw her.

"Hey cub." Somi replied.

"Guess you had fun last night?" Chaeyoung said smirking 😏.

"What are you saying? I slept earlier than you." Somi defended.

"The marks on you neck tell me otherwise."

"Ugh. Ok whatever. Jimin came over yesterday."

"What?! I really hope you didn't do it on my bed. You nasty little creature."

"Gosh chill. We didn't do anything. Just made out then he had to go."

"Ew. You made out. I want my sheets changed." Chaeyoung demanded.

"Seems like you had fun too Chaeyoung ah." Somi said.

"The fuck are you saying?" Chaeyoung was genuinely confused.

"You have a mark on your neck too." Somi said pointing at the mark on Chaeyoung's neck.

"Wait! How? Oh right . Shit."

"So you did?"

"No. I walked into that pointy thing in the room. It was dark. I couldn't see anything. When I hit the thing I though it was small. I didn't know it would leave a bruise."

"Oh well it did. Better hide it from Mina."

Just then others woke up and came to the the living room area.

"Good morning eonnies. I was about to make you guys breakfast." Chaeyoung said.

"Don't bother Chaeyoung. You are I hustled. I'll make it instead." Jihyo said and went to the kitchen. Then chaeyoung sat on the kitchen counter. She saw that Mina's eyes were swollen and puffy. She couldn't help but to ask.

"Hey Mina, what's wrong? Did you cry?" Everyone then looked at Mina.

"Ah Aniyo. I just. I don't know." Mina said struggling to find words.

"Wah Chaeyoungie. Seems like you did something last night. You have a mark on your neck." With this statement from Jeongyeon everyone looked at Chaeyoung, even Mina who was internally breaking. She wanted Chaeyoung to remember her but now it seems to be over. She couldn't do anything. Somi and Chaeyoung were together now in her point of view.

"Ani, it's nothing."

"Don't lie."

"I am not."

Mina couldn't take it anymore. She stood up and left. She went to her room and shut the door. Everyone was looking at her. She came outside after 10 minutes. She then headed out of the apartment now speaking, not even turning back. Everyone was confused but they decided to give her some space. Chaeyoung told everyone what had happened to her. Somi also told them that she heard someone running away from her room while she was doing her deeds with her boyfriend.

Meanwhile....

'I guess that's the end then. I lost her forever. I lost Chaeyoung. I should have stayed loyal to her. The fucking idiot Han. Actually it's my fault. Everything's my fault. Chaeyoung, that innocent cub, I hurt her. I hurt her physically and emotionally. Guess I deserve this.' Mina thought to herself as she was walking in the park.

She walked and walked until her legs couldn't take any more. Then she sat on the park bench. Reflecting on herself and her relationship with Chaeyoung.

'Chaeyoung gave her best. She tried everything to save our relationship. It was only me who didn't try to save it.' She thought to herself. 'I even went against my eomma for Chaeyoung. Where is that old Mina who did everything for her love. I lost the old Mina the moment Han came to my life. He destroyed my fucking life and I let him. I let him. I just sat there and watched. I want that old Mina back but I also want my Chaeyoung. I want her by my side. But it's too late now. She is with Somi now. I can't stand her being so in love with someone else. I can't take it. I don't have the strength in me.' As she was full of thought she didn't know that the sun was already setting. She walked back to her dorm. All the member were waiting for her on the dorm but she didn't bother to talk to them. She just went to her room and locked the door.

'I am sorry eonnies, I can't carry on living like this. This is all my fault. Everything. I don't want you guys to get in trouble because of my actions. I am sorry. I am weak. I have no strength left in me. I don't think I can go on.' Mina thought to herself before getting up and taking out a blade from the drawer. She kept it on the table beside her. She then took out a note pad and a pen and started writing.

I am sorry to everyone that I hurt. Intentionally or unintentionally. I didn't mean to and I am really sorry. I know you have coped with me so far but now you don't have to. You are free. Also I would like to say sorry to my first and my last love Chaeyoungie. I am really sorry for the hurt I caused you. Sana was right. It was all my fault. I did the mistake and I payed for it. I hope you live a happy life with Somi. But Somi if you hurt my baby cub then I'll come back from the dead and haunt you. Just take care of her. She is so precious. I know I have no right to say that because I was the one who hurt her the most. Still keep her happy. And Twice please stay strong. Do this for all the ONCES. I am already crying now. I can't write anymore. I am sorry. I have lost all my strength. My will to live. I am also sorry eomma, appa, Ryujinie. Hope you don't miss me for long. Ryujinie don't be a coward like me. I know you will do great. Last thing I want to say is Chaeyoungie I have always loved you. Han was just a mistake, an infatuation. But you, you are my love and will always be till my last breath just like you said. I love you my cub.

Mina then took the bleed and cut her wrist. Blood dripping down to the floor. Her body felt weak, her eyes droopy. Soon enough she was lying on the floor, unconscious.

————————————————————————-
Happy or sad ending y'all?

Sorry for this dark side.

Btw where are yo all from? Just comment the flag emoji of you country. Let me guess the flag. Or you can just randomly insert the flag emoji and I will be happy to say. It's like a quiz for me lol.