New Students

A week has since the USJ incident. UA managed to cover up the incident by stating that a drunk driver crashed into the USJ. Due to how unexpected it was four students and a teacher were hurt. The school gave the students the rest of the week off. Most returned to their families in the mean time but a few remained.

The hero course students were currently still in the dorms were Todoroki, Mina, Ochako, Iida, Shoji, Jiro, Sero, Hagekure, Momo, Kendo, Yui, Tetsutetsu, Setsuna,  and Reiko.

Those that remained decided to get together and have a small chat about what happened in the USJ.

"Can you believe that the public believed that story?" a blond with a black streak in his hair said.

"You would too, Denki if you were one of her passengers. It was a miracle we survived," a boy with weird elbows said.

"Come on Sero. You have to be over exaggerating?" Denki asks.

"I was in the burning section. She just drove through it. And I don't mean, she was strolling around the streets in the burning city. She was running over demons and crashing into every wall. How that bucket of bolts was still running is miracle," Sero states. "I don't want to be in the same vehicle like her ever again."

Many of the students laugh at the Sero.

"I thought it was fun, like a Rollercoaster, " Yui added.

"But still they were around our age, yet they fought those creatures like they nothing," Setsuna says.

"I know. But don't you find it weird that the two who we saw fight had multiple quirks. Like Todoroki," a pink cheek girl blurts out.

Todoroki looked up from his cold soba  when he heard that part.

"Really."

"Ahhhhh. Todoroki don't scare me like that. When did you come in?" She asks.

"Sorry. Ummmm."

"Uraraka Ochako. It rude not to know your classmates names," she cries out.

"Sorry. But you said they had multiple quirks."

"Yeah man. How did you miss it?" a muscular male with silver hair askes.

"I fought those creature and got hurt. So I couldn't watch the fight. But can you explain what their quirks were like."

"Okay. Well we only saw the quirks of two males of the group. One had the ability to make seals that blow up and create crystals. But the weirdest thing about him was the fact he had a baby on his back the whole time."

"HOW UNPROFESSIONAL. HE WOULD GO INTO A FIGHT WITH A CHILD ON HIS PERSON. HE SHOULD BE ARRESTED," a glasses wearing male states.

"There is no need to yell," a girl with orange hair says states.

"Oh sorry, please for give me for my outburst. Kendo-san"

"It's okay. But they fought like trained fighters," Kendo says.

"I STILL SAY THOSE FIVE DESERVE TO BE ARRESTED. BREAKING INTO PRIVATE PROPERTY, KILLING THOSE VILLAINS, AND HURTING OUR CLASSMATES," Iida practically shouted while chopping his hands in the air.

"I doubt it. They would more than likely have already been releases. You don't want to mess with the Network," Momo says followed by drinking her tea.

"HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT. THEY ARE VILLAINS. I HAVE NO DOUBT THAT THE LAW WILL BE... " Iida says till Momo begins laughing.

"What is funny, Momo," Mina asks.