Meeting with Demon Clans

When the Huáng clan and Latte entered the bus, Lucius was sitting at the very back he sat at the very most right seat. Himiko was strapped to the handicap seat in the front of the bus.

Latte rushed to his side but was saddened to see him asleep.

Líng Líng places a hand on the girl's shoulder.

"I think it is best you give the young man space," she tells the younger woman.

Latte nods. She sees Táng Táng sitting next to Himiko, while Fāng Fāng is seated across his wife. The two were having a loving chat.

Latte was wondering if she would ever find such a person in her life. But her thoughts were interrupted when Líng Líng began to speak.

"Nurai where are we picking up the bra..."

Líng Líng pauses and pulls out a paper plane from her left shoulder. She turns around to see Lucius still sleeping. She notices one of the wings had something written on it.

'Read me'.

Líng Líng shrugs and unfolds it. She began to laugh.

"What does it say, sis?" Fāng Fāng asks

"It says to never call his daughter a brat in his presence again. And just because I'm a zombie that I should not fear death," Líng Líng giggles out.

Fāng Fāng, Táng Táng, and Nurai join in the laughter.

"He is going to spoil the child," Nurai jest.

Once she gets over her humor, Líng Líng reasks her question.

"So Nurai where are we going to collect the bundle of joy?"

"Oh, it's in...."

Nagant was not having a fun time. Mary had been crying for the last hour. The baby was asleep shortly after leaving the hospital but the moment she had woken up, Mary had been crying her lungs out.

Nagant went to a local convenience store with the crying girl. The worker there was kind enough to help Nagant to get supplies.

They commented on how she looked good after just recently giving birth. Nagant corrected them by saying she isn't the mother. The worker looked confused.

Nagant clarifies by saying Mary is her little brother's kid. And that he had pawned the baby off on her, thinking all women are good with kids. She even comments on how she would be a horrible mother. Her tone went cold when she said that.

Ignorant to tone, the clerk tells her she would be a good mother. Nagant scoffs, questioning what in this scene makes them say that. They reply that she is at least trying.

That left Nagant thinking during her shopping for baby supplies.

Once she was back in the hideout, she took care of Mary. She changed her. Never again. She shouted.

She tried to feed her. It took Nagant six tries before she got a bottle done correctly. She had melted a bottle, one boiling, one had too much powder, one had too little, one had chunky pellets of formula swimming in the bottle, and one was frozen. Nagant didn't even know how the last one happened.

Mary was only silent when she was being fed. She went back to crying once done. Nagant figured she had to burp her. Mary threw up on Nagant for her effort.

Nagant looked haggard trying to entertain the four-month-old, hair covered in vomit, clothes covered in formula when Mary slapped one of the bottles with a loose top.

By the time she heard knocking at the door, she was already at her limit. The knocking was rhythmic. And restarted every few seconds.

She ran to the the door and shouted, "THE HELL YOU WANT!"