Quirkless?

Grozdan walks onto the stage cleaning his glasses. He starts by adjusting his gloves then he puts his hands into his coat pockets. He pulled out a rod from each pocket. He flips the right rod for a bit.

"OKAY WE HAVE A BRAVE NERD. WILL HE UNLEASH HIS QUIRK OR JUST HIS TOYS. WHO ARE WE KIDDING? YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT BOYS AND THEIR TOYS," the announcer jeers.

'Well, at least she know how to work the crowd,' he thought.

"Fuck it."

Grozdan swings the right rod where it extends, then tosses the left rod into the air. He smacks the flying rod with his extended rod. Once it made contact the two rods connects and forms a lop-sided cross. He says a small chant before the top of the cross made a scythe like blade made of light.

"GO!"

Grozdan sprinted towards the robots. Once the bots spotted him, they spread bullets toward his position. To minimize the chances of a bullet hit him, Grozdan ran in zigzag patterns.

Grozdan managed to approach the closest robot, he flipped over the bot allowing the other bots to shoot it down. Before he could move away the robot explosed, getting blasted away. Grozdan was on his fours, coughing from the impact. He just managed to move out of the way of the bot trying to smash him into paste.

Grozdan manages to recollect himself. He swings his scythe bisecting the robot. He jumps to the right as two robots crash into one another. He thought he was safe till they flail their arms slapping him away.

The crowd saw Grozdan body move in the air like a ragdoll. Glasses flying off his face. His grip on his scythe lossen allowing it to fly away accidently killing two more robots. Him spitting out blood. He crashed into the artifical river.

Grozdan rose out of the water coughing out the water that invaded his lungs. He held himself up with his left arm. It was then that he felt something was off. He turns to see his right arm to notice it broken. Grozdan lets out a pain filled scream. The robots begins to swarm him. Each one entered the river ready to shoot their target.

The announcer and the crew in charge of the event were trying their best to shut it down.

The crowd gasp in horror at the sceen.

"Why isn't he using his quirk?" Mina cried out.

"We have to help him," Toru shouted.

Todoroki and Inasa were about to jump in till a violent stream of lightning ran throught the river.

A minute earlier.

Everyone was turning away from the carnage about to happen.

Grozdan manages to compose himself. He spots the robots slowly coming to end him.

'I told them this game needed more safety regulations.'

He pulls out a syringe and stabs his broken right arm. He drops it once the concotion enters his system.

'Fuck that thing sucks. I need to work on it for future use.'

He pulls on his gloves to see if they work. It shows a bar around his around the wrist area of his gloves. It appeared full.

'Fuck it.'

Grozdan kneels in the water. He flexes his submerged hand three time. When he fully flexes his finger electricity exits his hand frying the robots ending the event.

Grozdan collapeses into the water.

One hour later.

Mina, Todoroki, Toru, and Inasa are silently eating lunch.