A Horned Demon Appears

Yuzuki gets up early. She sees its is early so she decides to do some early training.

She released her fear to make unnoticeable. She makes her way to the gym.

(For those that never Nurarihyon no Mago or the English name Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan, their energy is called fear. As it is the fear they cause other to feel but it would be better to describe as influence on others. Yuzuki is part Yuki-onna or Snow woman and Nurarihyon she has two types of fear to use. Displacement and ice. Displacement more or less is Aizen's shikai from bleach. She messes with your perception of her. You can't hit something if you don't know where to hit. Plus it let's her break into places with ease.  And ice is ice no real need to explain. Now back to the story.)

She walks past the door. And creates ice dolls. She bows to them and they bow back. She pulls out Nenekirimaru and fights with her. She spends thirty minutes to eliminate them. She then notices that someone was coming. So she activated her displacement fear to keep her hidden.

In walks Aizawa and the big three. They walk right next to her not even noticing she was in front of them. Mirio and Tamaki were eating some fresh Takoyaki  while Nejire and Aizawa were drinking coffee but Nejire had a few donuts in her hand.

Yuzuki was feeling a little hungry.

'Well not like they will notice,' she thought. She took some of the boys Takoyaki and one of Nejire's donuts and her coffee cup.

"Yuzuki I know you are here come out its time to go get Tony and Mei," Aizawa shouted.

This surprised Yuzuki that she deactivated her fear to reveal her holding a small box of Takoyaki with a sprinkle chocolate donut on top as she takes a sip from the coffee cup.

"Wow. Great minds think alike," Mirio says with a smile.

He gave a small chuckle till Nejire shouted.

"That's my donut. I was saving that for last. When did you take it? Wait thats my coffee, too. Give it back," Nejire said as she ran towards the yokai girl.

Yuzuki side stepped the girl. But Nejire did not relent and continued her assault.
But Yuzuki just continued to eat her recently gained food.

Once she was done Yuzuki said, "Sorry but I was hungry after my training. How about I buy some food when we go out and get Tony and Mei. I promise I'll get anything you want as an apology."

"I want a Éclair, a carmael mocha Fraps with white chocolate syrup, whip cream, mochi, a chocolate cup cake, and a strawberry short cake. From Yukihira," Nejire said.

'Note to self. Next time don't get caught stealing food from Nejire. My wallet won't survive it,' Yuzuki thought to her self.

"Okay," she said with her head down.

"Yeah."

Mirio could only laugh. Tamaki just noticed that he was missing some Takoyaki.

"I think she took some of our Takoyaki, too," Tamaki said.

"Tsk. They noticed," Yuzuki said under her breath.

"Does that mean your offer extends to us?" Mirio asks.

"Yes," she says with a sigh. "When do we leave?"

"Now. Be back before 10:00 am" Aizawa said.

"Did he give you guy the directions right?" Yuzuki asks the three.

Mirio and Tamaki have a shocked look and run after Aizawa.

After a few minutes the two boys return.

"Okay got it. I looks a little far. So let take my car," Mirio said.