Pt. 4 The God Of UA High School

(Yes. Reference, no, haven't actually watched it.)

3-A. With Nejire Hado. Unreal, and I'm a Demi God.

You walk to the class with Mirio.

Mirio: So, you're new? You did a hero course before coming here?

Y/N: No. I just kinda showed up, got a test and outperformed everyone that's ever been here.

Mirio: So, what's your quirk?

Y/N: Hard to explain. First is superhuman attributes, speed, strength, agility, power, the lot. But I also can blast energy from my hands.

Mirio: You got the powers of a Demi God? Just call it Demi God.

Y/N: Sorry, what's yours again?

You say, honestly forgetting, as well as forgetting that he'd never told you.

Mirio: My quirk is Per-

???: It's Permeation! He can go through stuff! It's really cool!

You look around behind you, instantly recognising the voice.

Y/N: Nejire!

You say with overwhelming glee in your voice. You open your arms, your eyes widen and arms close as you realise your open arms.

Y/N: Uh, yeah, um, sorry. I got a bit excited.

You laugh sheepishly, both arms behind your back. Nejire scoops you in her own.

Nejire: It's okay.

She squeezes you for a second before letting you go. She leans her head towards your chest before leaving the hug.

Y/N: I didn't realise you liked hugs.

Nejire: Of course I do.

Y/N: We can go again if you like.

Nejire: Sure.

You scoop her into your arms.

I haven't even got her with the arrow.

Nejire: He gives good hugs too. Alright, we should get to class.

You enter the classroom. You didn't really understand the class, yet, you know that you were the best, a strange feeling sure, but comforting nonetheless.

Y/N: Um, Ha-um, Nej-

Nejire: Hmm?

She perks her head up, all attention on you.

Y/N: Could you help me after class?

You say, nerves overtaking you.

Nejire: Sure! Why so nervous? Relax. Okay?

She spoke in a tone similar to a mother to a child, smiling calmly at you.

Nejire: You can call me Nejire, by the way.

She puts her hand on your head, as she does, she leaves some hair on the table. You play with it, running your hands through it.

Silkier than I thought.

Nejire: I'll help you out, okay?

This is going better than expected.

You look at the teacher, attentively, trying to understand the random crap on the board.

Nope. Gonna need the likes of Athena to get this shit through my head.

Nejire: It's fine. I'm gonna help you.

She rubs your hair, you close your eyes and smile, basking in the joy.

Nejire: Enjoying it?

Y/N: Yes.

You could have slept then and there, Nejire's hand on your head, gently rubbing you.

Nejire: Okay. I'm gonna have to do my work now.

You hold your head down and your Cupid Arrow to your side, tip pointing at Nejire.

She'll stand up and prick her leg or something. If my chances will be even better, then I'll win by this.

Class ends, she stands up, and as expected, pricks her leg on the Arrow.

Nejire: Ow!

The Arrow disappears, having done its job.

Y/N: Nejire. You okay?

Nejire: Yeah. What was that?

Y/N: Don't know.

Tamaki glares at you with a searing distrust in his eye.

Geez, Tamaki, I didn't do shit.

You walk with Nejire, not having a dorm, you were told to crash with the big three until they could get a dorm for you.

Nejire: So, what's the plan?

Y/N: Get out. Kick ass.

Nejire: Sure. I'll be saving kids while you kick ass.

Y/N: Damn straight. Of course, if you like that sort of thing.

You hide your face away, putting your hands together.

Nejire: Of course I do. You're really cool. You're nervous. Why? Has someone said something? You know it's not true, right? Cos you're awesome. Why didn't you start when I did?

Y/N: I've not much experience in friendships with girls before.

You lie, paining your chest.

Y/N: No one's said much, I only got a handle on my power last year. Yes. I know I'm kinda cool.

Nejire: Something is up. Do you like me?

Y/N: Umm, what do you mean?

Nejire: Romance.

Y/N: Umm,

The Arrow doesn't work like that.

Y/N: Too early to tell.

You say with a smile, phrasing it as more of a question than a statement.

Nejire: You're really nice. Anyone told you that?

Y/N: Not sure.

Nejire: So, your power, quirk, whatever it is. How long do you live?

Y/N: Sorry what?

Nejire: Demi Gods usually live indefinitely, until they're killed.

Y/N: Only got a thousand years.

Shit.

Nejire: Yeah. So I guess you're not really into relationships huh?

Y/N: Why do you say that?

Nejire: Take me for instance, I'll be gone at sixty, nothing is gonna change that. So, when say I, would die, you'd be left for ages without a wife or whatever. Suppose a kid too, you'd outlive your kids, grandkids, great grandchildren, and possibly the next generation.

Y/N: About that. I do have a way to transfer my lifespan and power to another. It's not from me, but an outside source.

Nejire: So, wait. You're a real Demi God?!

Y/N: Huh?!

Nejire: You're talking about ascending me to demigodhood. So, you are a Demi God!

Y/N: Umm, yes. And for the record, I do actually like you.

Sharper than Ares' old blade.

Nejire: So, who's gods are a thing? You said I could become a Demi God, right? Have you fought in cool epic battles in the heavens? What's it like up top?

Y/N: Nejire. You see. gods exist based on who believes. Yes, you could, the Big G could grant you that, after all, he's cool with me. The only reason I could come here was because I saved two gods during epic battles. Communal Heaven is the name, and it's really chill and laid back. You'd like it.

Nejire: I'm so excited to meet all these gods and demigods. This is going to be great.