Pt. 7 One Week

You go out with Nejire to a quaint little beach, you paid for seafood meals beforehand and set yourselves down to see the beach sunset.

Y/N: Yeah. A bit cli-

She stops your mouth from moving with her own, kissing you passionately.

Nejire: It's wonderful.

Y/N: Thought so. You just wanna watch the sunset?

Nejire: With you? Yes, of course.

Y/N: Thanks.

Nejire sits down with you, holding your hand with both of hers, you add your other hand on top. You look to each other's eyes, the pink tinge in her own reminding you that she's technically under your control more than anything.

Y/N: So, was this a good first date?

Nejire: Yes. It was.

Y/N: I'll see if I can find something different next-

She again stops your speech by putting her mouth against yours, when she breaks off she tells you,

Nejire: This is perfect, you did amazing.

You feel a sudden strange wave, your face turning from a warm hearted, bliss filled aura, to a cold, vigilant one.

Nejire: Hmm?

You stand, whispering 'omniscient search'

The blue wave comes from you, and scans the surrounding area.

Y/N: We're being watched. I think I only recognise one shape. Hood, vest, mask.

You list off the features as they come to you, height next, the body shape comes to you next.

Y/N: Amajiki? What's he doing?

Nejire: Oh yeah. He doesn't trust you, my love was apparently quick for you so, he's suspicious that you did something.

Well, you're not wrong.

Nejire: Tamaki. What are you doing, watching us?

You hear a tense yelp, from a bush at where the beach connects to the sidewalk. Sure enough, Tamaki walked out, holding his head down.

Y/N: Why don't you trust me?

You said calmly, surprising Tamaki.

Tamaki: Well, you see, I just think she rushed it, it feels, not her, if you know what I mean, and I followed you to make sure it wasn't a trance spell or something, you know, umm,

Y/N: You think I pulled a Shinso on her.

Nejire: You think I'm under his control or something?

Tamaki: Falling in love quickly isn't you. I'm just fearing for you, is all.

Y/N: It's good you're looking out for her.

Tamaki: What?

Y/N: You're looking out for a friend, that's great.

Tamaki: Not the reaction I expected.

He smiles with a newfound confidence in you.

The next day-

Y/N: Did you love yesterday?

Nejire: Of course I did.

Y/N: You wanna do something else?

Nejire: Yeah. Cuddle in bed, I'm exhausted.

You got five days to have her actually love you, completely. Come on, think of something. Wait, maybe doing what she wants will work.

Nejire: Last thing I ever thought I'd do, is cuddle a Demi God.

Y/N: Yep. I'm a Demi God.

Nejire: You sound like you don't like it.

Y/N: Well, I've only got one trip, so one of us will have to stay with the other, if you go with me, then, you'll never be a hero, I don't want to rob you of that. If I stay with yo-

Aph's a bitch and it's not like I'm close to anyone else, but shit, how am I gonna ascend her?

Y/N: Ayo, G, you got any ideas?

God starts to speak.

God: Yeah, look bro, you can come to me through Hermes with whatshername, get the ascension, and I'll send you back.

Y/N: Shit. You're good.

Nejire: Huh?

Y/N: Sorry. Talking to Big G.

Nejire: Okay.

She plants her face into your side, her arms around your waist. You turn around, hugging her back. You rub the back of her head before pulling her up while going down. Your faces now in line.

You look at her lips with intense desire to kiss them, you hug her tighter, pulling her head closer.

Nejire: You wanna kiss me? Go ahead.

Y/N: Thanks Nejire.

You peck her lips, holding the back of her head. Your grip would have immediately faltered had she so wished to move away, yet, she didn't.

Y/N: Can I-?

Nejire: Yes. You can do that again.

You peck her lips again, she kisses you back this time.

Y/N: Umm.

Nejire: You really want kisses. Don't you?

Y/N: Yeah.

You turn your face away in shame.

Nejire: Look at me.

You do so.

Nejire: Kiss me whenever you want.

Y/N: Umm, tell me when it's too much.

Nejire: Aww. You're so cute for a strong, mighty Demi God.

Y/N: Yeah. I guess.

You say, shaking, for the thought that one wrong move, or too much may end badly, even if she's under the Arrow.

You peck her soft lips again, and you start to kiss her again, and again, repeatedly hammering your lips into her own, you're loving every moment of it as you continuously kiss her.

She escalates the kiss suddenly, grabbing your lips in her mouth and licking your lips. She puts her hands on the back of your head, keeping you there, kissing her.

When she pulls off, after a full minute, to you a second, she took a breath and said,

Nejire: That was amazing. We should do that more often.

Y/N: Okay. You wanna go again?

Nejire: Let me get some air, okay?

She says with a smile and a motherly tone.

Y/N: Right. Of course, I should have known to give you air, after all you wouldn't have broken off if you wanted to-

She puts a finger on your lips.

Nejire: Shh. No need to panic. I still love you.

Y/N: Right. Of course, you still love me. That's good.

Nejire: You sound like you're trying desperately to keep me. I'm not going anywhere.

Y/N: I know. It's just, you see, it's Demi God stuff.

Nejire: Okay. I get it.

Y/N: I'm really sorry I can't tell you now. I wish I could, it's just, look, you'll find out on Friday.