Pt. 10 Til Friday, Will I Make It?

Y/N: Hey, RG.

Recovery Girl: What is it? Ohh. You're that new guy.

Y/N: Yeah. So, you won't believe me on how they got there, but both Tamaki and Mirio were knocked out.

You lay the injured students on the hospital beds.

Recovery Girl: What happened?

Y/N: They were hit with a beam.

Recovery Girl: From who?

She squints at you, you receive a cold expression from her mouth.

Y/N: They tried to start a fight with me, Tamaki had me in his tentacles and was about to punch me.

Recovery Girl: They don't start fights for no reason. What did you do?

Y/N: I used something that made Nejire more likely to fall in love with me naturally. They think I drugged her so, they're trying to kill me at every turn and corner.

Recovery Girl: Shit. Hado's not going to be happy to hear that her friends are knocked out.

Y/N: I know.

You walk out of the room and towards Nejire's room, you use the sink in there to wash your face, using your arms to support you on the sink, you think,

Why did I do it? Aph was right. I am a pervert. No better than that Mineta scumbag. I wish I could take it back, do it again.

God: But why? You're so close to having her naturally love you.

Y/N: Yeah right.

God: It's true. You'll have her by the end of the week.

Y/N: I don't know. Can I have a do-over, G?

God: You're so close, this emotional pouring is the thing that'll strengthen your bond when she loves you for real.

Y/N: All right G, you're the man, I guess.

Nejire comes in the door.

Y/N: Hey Nejire.

Nejire: You sound down, babe, what's the matter?

Y/N: Tamaki and Mirio came into the bathroom while I was washing my face, they wanted to beat me up for what I apparently did to you.

Nejire: Oh no. Sweetie, are you okay?

Y/N: I came out fine but, your friends are in RG's room as we speak.

Nejire: As long as you did it in self-defence.

Y/N: I did. I swear to you Nejire.

Nejire: I believe you honey.

She kisses your cheek. You walk out of the bathroom and onto the bed.

Y/N: I need some fucking rest.

Nejire: I'll let you get some rest.

Y/N: Nejire?

Nejire: Yeah?

Y/N: Are you free to cuddle me? Cos I want cuddles.

Nejire: Okay baby.

She starts to cuddle you, her arms around your waist. You turn to see her eyes, the pink tinge, something you couldn't bear to see.

You close your eyes, feeling Nejire's idle kissing on your face, she leaves wet marks of bliss on your face, almost making you forget that she was simply under a spell.

Y/N: I love you Nejire.

Nejire: Love you too.

Y/N: I need to calm myself.

Nejire: I'll make you something honey. How about that?

Y/N: Okay. In a bit though.

Nejire: Okay.

She strokes your head, shifting your hair behind your head.

Y/N: Thanks Nejire. I promise I'll be back to my old self. Just when-

Nejire: I get it.

Y/N: It must kill you to see me like this. I just keep on whining and you just keep dealing with it.

Nejire: I know that it's gonna stop. I can wait.

Y/N: How long?

Nejire: The end is in sight. I can take it.

Y/N: I just hope that this doesn't kill you, I mean, you shouldn't continue to try to love me if it's only going to bring you anguish.

Nejire: Stop talking. I love you Y/N. You know that.

Y/N: Yes I do, just don't let this turn toxic.

Nejire: It will never turn toxic. Y/N, you know the one thing I can't bear?

Y/N: What is it?

Nejire: You talking about yourself like you're the worst person to have ever existed.

Y/N: You'll understand.

Nejire: You're a great guy. I know you, I know that if in danger, you'll beat All For One's ass before he lays a finger on me.

Y/N: This isn't about whether I'd fight for you or not. It's about the mental bullshit you gotta go through on a daily basis on the activity of dating me.

Nejire: Honey. Just, rest okay?

Y/N: Okay.

She hugs you closer and kisses your lips, already putting you in a state of bliss.

She starts to kiss your lips more, more frequently.

A knock on the door.

Nejire: Y/N can't have visitors right now. He's not doing well.

Mirio: Nejire. Can you open the door?

Nejire: I'm tied up at the moment.

Mirio: What do you mean?

Nejire: I've got my arms around Y/N at the moment.

Mirio: Leave the asshole and come to the damn door.

Nejire: Fuck you Togata! You don't tell me shit! Y/N is not an asshole!

Mirio: Please. It's about him. Something you need to know before you go any further.

Y/N: I'm going to tell her myself!

Nejire: Yeah!

Mirio: He's bullshitting you!

Y/N: I will tell her on Friday! When she's ready to hear it, when it all makes sense! Just leave me the fuck alone!

Mirio: I am sick of your fake tears!

He permeates through the door and goes to punch you, the wave blast from your girlfriend going straight through him.

He strikes your face, you feel nothing.

Nejire: That's the last straw!

She swings at Mirio, standing up. Her fist goes straight through him.

Y/N: Stop it!

They both stop.

Y/N: I've torn you both apart. I just can't anymore. Im 18 years old with roughly 900 left to go, and frankly, I don't think that the years I have left will let me shake this.

Nejire: Y/N.

Y/N: Im sorry I tore you both apart, as friends, as comrades. All because of my bullshit.

Mirio: Why don't you tell her what happened, right here, right now?

Nejire: It's complicated, okay?

Mirio: Don't sound it to me. He told me what happened.

Y/N: I did, don't tell her, please, I wanted to tell her myself.

Mirio: Tell her now or break your promise, which one will it be?

Nejire: Togata! Stop it!

She collapses to the floor, crying, you put your arm around her.

Y/N: I guess I'll have to tell you a bit early.