Final fight

It's been at least an hour now and Nate was still waiting in line to board the ship. As he was waiting he thought of Echo and how important she was to him. For the first time he felt genuinely safe with her. Before he met her he felt like he was meant to suffer, he was totally miserable before he met Echo. He felt like he couldn't live without her nor afford to lose her. That's when he made up his decision, he wasn't leaving the island without Echo.

Echo's POV

Echo got back to the Main Street where she saw her sister Blue in front of Owen, a teenager, a kid and a girl that she wasn't %100 sure her name was Claire. Blue was facing the group of humans and looked like she was out of the mind control.

Blue: it's ok I'm no longer under Indra's mind control

Owen then pointed to Echo.

Owen: behind you!

Blue then turned to see Echo. She got ready to fight.

Echo: relax I'm out of the mind control same as you

Blue relaxed herself.

Echo: so where's Jack?

Blue: I told him to evacuate with everyone else

Echo: I did the same with Nate, it's not safe anymore

Blue then looked at Echo with a questionable expression.

Blue: Nate?

Echo: it's...... it's a long story, I'll tell you later...

Blue then smirked at Echo.

Echo: DONT LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT!!!!!

Blue: alright alright, I'm just happy one of my sisters managed to find a mate as well

Echo: YOUR MAKING IT WORSE!!!! SHUT UP!!!!!

Blue: *giggle*

Then they both heard a familiar voice.

Indra: well well well.... look at who showed up..... kill the humans!

Blue: we're out of your mind control bitch!

Indra: oh such a shame *snaps fingers*

Then Charlie and Delta came out of nowhere.

Indra: kill the humans and your sisters!

Blue: Delta, Charlie you got to listen to me! Your being controlled by her!

Charlie: shut up bitch!

Echo: LISTEN HERE! YOU BETTER SNAP OUT OF IT OR ILL BEAT YOU INTO THE GROUND!!!!!

Blue: she's using you, your not in control of your body, hell that bitch nearly made me kill my mate!

Echo: same!

Both Delta and Charlie were taking back by this.

Delta: I'm about to do the best thing I ever did in my life...... I'm going to turn around and kill the bitch who nearly made me kill my own sisters and dad!

Both Charlie and Delta then turned on Indra.

Indra: such an inconvenience! Very well! I'll kill you all myself!

All four sisters ran at Indra. They all began to slash at Indra as she did the same to them. Indra then threw them all off. Echo landed right in front of Indra.

Indra: your first to die

She approached Echo as she was on the ground. Echo was a little disoriented from being thrown off but when she came back she saw Indra raising her claws for the killing blow. Echo readied herself for death as the only regret she had was she was never able to properly say goodbye to Nate. That's when she heard a metal bang. She opened her eyes to see Nate with a metal pipe swinging it at Indra.