Your the one im meant for

It's been 5 years now since Nate and his brother Jack got a job at Jurassic world. The year was 2020. Blue and Jack got married last year, Delta is currently dating a semi-famous sports star that she met a year and a half ago at the library she worked at while Charlie is dating her high school sweetheart who is an artist. Echo ended up getting a job and eventually got promoted to CEO while Nate became a stay at home boyfriend. While Echo was out working Nate would clean the house cook meals and everything else a stay at home partner does.

Echo and Nate were unbelievably happy together, if it wasn't for Echo, Nate would probably live a life of loneliness and trust issues while if it wasn't for Nate, Echo would have never learned to express her emotions and she would would have been killed by Indra. They loved each other greatly and little does Nate know Echo has a surprise for him.

Echo opened the door to their house and closed the door as Nate walked through. Echo smiled at Nate as he was putting away the scarf that she bought for him all those years ago, every time they went out or had a date Nate would wear the scarf. The two of them just got back from a date they were having to celebrate their 5th year anniversary together.

Echo: hey babe

Nate: hm?

Echo: did you hear about Jack and Blue?

Nate: uh no, what's going on?

Echo: their having a kid, Blue is pregnant!

Nate: r-really?!

Echo: yeah, we're gonna be an aunt and uncle now! *giggle* can't believe Blue is gonna have a hatchling- oh wait sorry, I guess since I'm a hybrid it's in my nature to call a baby a hatchling, forgot that since we're hybrids we should give birth like a normal human

Nate: yeah I'm surprised, can't believe they're having a baby

After putting their coats away they changed into pyjamas and cuddled in the living room.

Echo: hey sweetie

Nate: yeah?

Echo: wanna dance?

Nate blushed and shyly nodded.

Echo started playing Fly Me To The Moon (Ayanami version) on the surround sound they had. As the music began they got ready to dance. Echo wrapped her arms around Nate's waist as he blushed.

Echo: I find it so cute that you still get shy when we dance

Nate tried hiding his face in his shirt.

Echo: oh no no no, no hiding that cute pretty little face of yours

Nate took his face out of his shirt a shyly looked at Echo.

Echo: you look so cute

Nate: th-thank you

Echo gave Nate a loving peck on the forehead and began to slow dance with him. Every now and again Echo would kiss him and even sing the lyrics to the song which made Nate absolutely blush and melt. He could never get tired of her beautiful voice. Suddenly Echo stopped dancing.

Nate: is someone w-wrong?

Echo: Nate... I-I have something to tell you

Nate: w-what is it?

Echo: before I met you I was completely miserable. The only thing me and my sisters knew were captivity on that damn island, the guards only saw us as animals, monsters! All because we were human-raptor hybrids... I didn't even know how to properly express my emotions... but then you showed up! The first time a laid eyes on you I knew there was something different about you... and who knew that the super deadly and strong and scary hybrid would grow feeling for this sweet kind soft hearted miss treated boy..... Nate... if it wasn't for you I would be able to properly express my emotions hell if it wasn't for you I wouldn't care and probably be dead right now... I want to be with you forever, I want to be yours and I want you to be mine forever, your the one I'm meant for.... So

Echo then dropped to one knee and pulled a small box out of her pocket. She opened it to reveal a ring. Nate blushed along with his heart beating the fastest it ever has in its life.

Echo: Nate Addison, will you marry me?

Nate: .....y-Yes!!!!

Tears of joy rand down Nate's face as he  dropped to both knees and hugged Echo.

Nate: I love you Echo!

Echo: I love you to Nate!

As the two held each other as they started a new chapter in their lives. Just like what happened with his brother and his mate, the events that brought Nate and Echo together was bizarre. The brute raptor hybrid finding love with a soft meek human, Nate loved Echo with all his heart, he loved everything about her and even loved when her raptor side came out every now and again. Echo absolutely loved Nate and loved everything about him, she loved how soft and kind he was and she swore that she would protect him forever. Despite Nate being a human and Echo being a human-raptor hybrid and even their personalities being difficult with Nate being soft, meek and gentle while Echo is tough, hard and brutish and even though the dna in Nate and Echo's blood are over 65 million years apart they both love each other with pure love, the best way to describe it is brute raptor love.

-The End-

Hey guys just wanted to thank you all for reading the spin-off, hope you all enjoyed it, anyways have a good day everyone!