The Tour

It's 12:30 pm...you feel tired...sitting down on your rooftop observing the night sky, looking at the moon. You feel the wind blowing against your face and imagine someone caressing it. You turn around facing the cracked open window leading into your moonlit room.

Standing up you tell yourself 'if only...if only what exactly? If only you had a lover? You haven't been in a relationship since 9th grade! You came out during the 9th grade! But maybe it will be different for your college years'

walking back to your cracked open window. Taking a step into your room observing the room full of boxes waiting to be placed into your dorm, slowly making way towards your bed, slumping onto it, moving to the right side. You face the left side grabbing a pillow and hugging it. Imagining someone there as you slowly fall asleep.

Dreaming a white long hair man with horns, a face with red streaks connecting to his crimson red eyeliner, making its way to his neck with a spike-like choker connecting to his Geo vision. BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP waking up from a dream groaning in disbelief that it wasn't real. You stand up stretching and yawning. Turning over to see it be 6 in the morning. Tour day of your dream college Teyvat impact university, standing up making your way to your bathroom cleaning your face, combing your hair, brushing your teeth when you finish you look over into your closet observing what to wear. decided on jeans, a black belt, a black spiky bracelet, Rainbow T-shirt and to finish it off with a black and blue denim jacket. When you finish getting ready you grab the moving boxes moving them downstairs opening the front door and placing them into your 5 seater car.

Going back inside you walk upstairs to your room grabbing your Geo vision and connecting it to your bracelet, making your way downstairs grabbing a piece of toasted bread spreading butter and jam on it. As soon as you finish the toast you then say bye to an empty house since both your parents and siblings are gone and at school or work. Walking towards your car you feel the sun's warmth and the nice cold breeze on your face. Entering the car and starting you start driving toward Teyvat impact university.

Arriving at the college you exit the car, locking it. Making your way towards the center of the school where yours are going on. You follow a group of people with all sorts of hair and visions, different areas, and different colors. A female-like voice speaks "Hello fellow students!! My name is Amber I will be your tour guide for today!, if you have any questions or comments about anything about the school please feel free to ask me!" She said in a happy tone. Making your way through the study's, cafeteria, library, student info, to the classes. But getting distracted and soon get lost in the university because of how big it is.

You then get on your phone walking seeing the digital map and where you are located, getting too busy finding your place you crash into someone falling and your phone falling out of hand. You rub your head because of how much it hurt. "Damn..what did I run into," you said quietly.

A large tall man with a purple sweater and sweats with wood sandals, and wearing a spiky choker with his vision hanging. turns around looking at you "Oh my bad my guy, are you okay?" The man gives a handout, you reach out but as soon as you touch him you lift right away. Shocked and amazed by how strong the man was.
You look up at him because of how tall he was. "Thank you" you respond. "No problem!" The tall figure responds with. You introduce yourself "I'm y/n, what's yours?". "The names Arataki Itto! The best football player Oni here in Teyvat impact university!" Arataki Itto responds with. You chuckle a bit because of how joyfully he says it
"nice to meet you Arataki Itto, the best Oni football player"
"Nice to meet you too y/n!"
You look up and see more clearly his face. You get a bit shocked because of how close he resembled the person in your dream.
Starting to have a gay Panic
"S-S-So...Do you know where I am...?"
"We are in the west side building"
Talking in a nervous "Oh...C-Can you take me to the dorms..."
"Sure! I might as well go to" Arataki response

You follow Arataki to the dorms room, taking a while to get to the dorms room, finally reaching it. He takes you to the front desk and you both ask for the room number
The lady hands over your room key "your room number is 101"
Lady then hands over Arataki room key "and your room number is also 101"
You slowly look at Arataki "s-s-so...I guess we are roommates...?" You stuttered because of your gay panic

"Yes! Yes, we are roommates y/n!" Arataki says in a cheerful tone. You both make your way towards your room, both of you take the stairs because you don't need to take the elevator. Making your way towards the room You use the key door opening it, you first walk inside and look around a large room with luckily both a kitchen and a large table to study on and two night stands with two studying tables, you then face the door having to see Itto duck because of how tall he was.
"Hmph"
You chuckled because he had to go duck
"You laughing because I have to duck?"
"Not I promise...okay I am, but it's funny"
"Yeah yeah," Arataki says

When he finally enters the room he looks around and likes the size of the rooms. "Finally a room that's my size!" Arataki says out loud.
"Wait..what do you mean?"
"Oh I have had to change my room so many times till now, just because did how tall I am"
"Ohhh...well at least you finally found"
"I'm glad, that doesn't mean I have to continue walking down there and ask for a different room,"
Arataki says.

"Oh Itto you think you can help me move in my box's...?"
"Sure! Can you help me with mine too?"
"Yeah" you respond with.

After you and Arataki make way to your parking spots, surprisingly you both parked near each other. Arataki first started with you because of how light the boxes were. Shocked a bit because he was able to carry 3 boxes. And you only carry one. He made it easier since you only packed 4 things in them. Placing them into the room, you and Arataki walk back and finally moving onto his car. Him having 5 box's which was surprising to you. Having struggled at least carrying one. And Arataki on the other having an easy time and carry 4 box's towards the room. Finally reaching the dorm room and placing his box down on his side.

"So...which side do you want?"
"I like the left side if that's okay"
"Yeah that's fine I like the right side" you both come to an easy agreement
Starting to unpack, But as soon as you open the first box Itto ends up taking off his sweater, you looked at him, slowly seeing him taking it off revealing his true body, arms, chest, stomach, everything was muscular, bulging. Flustered and panicking you turned around quickly face bright red and continue on opening your boxes. Itto turning around at you and smiled. "Hmph" Arataki Itto placed his sweater onto his bed, leaving his choker on. And looking back towards his boxes. Opening them and placing whatever he hand in the onto his bed or the table. After taking about 7 hours to finally place everything and cleaning everything in the room. It was turning night time.

Siting on your bed and soon laying down on it and relax. Setting your timer on your phone before you go to bed to start the first day of class. While Itto said he would go to the gym and workout and won't be back till 11. So you change into sweats and a t-shirt, then making your way to your bed you slowly start drifting to sleep.
_________________
1435 words
Notes: this is my first time writing a story like this sooo if it turns out well I'll continue writing and if it doesn't...I'll still continue :D and wrote this at 3:06 am so yeah hope you enjoyed it!