Winter love

Y/N POV
'It's November 30th...the last day of November...finals are coming up and I need to study more...'

"Ugh....finals are coming up..." you said out loud studying in the kitchen, Itto sound asleep on the bed, looking over at your phone you see the time 11:45 "I should study for 2 more hours...I need a drink" walking towards the fridge, the tile floor feeling cold ends ups ending shivers down your spine causing your eyes to widen a bit.

"How...about..."

While to busy deciding what to drink Itto gets up and see you looking through the fridge, as Itto gets up he walks over to you, squeezing your shoulder softly. "Itto?" Itto ends up yawning before speaking "hey...what are you still doing awake..." Itto squeezes his head to look through the fridge. "I was just studying, now I'm looking for a drink"
"Well...wanna go get something?" Itto rubs his eyes and stretch's "uh...sure I need a break"
"Alright cool, I think a vending machines are near"

"Shouldn't you put a shirt on...?"
"You that concern? I thought you would get use to that by now" he says going over to the jar full of candy, he grabs a small lollipop and pops it into his mouth.
"N-no...it's just I don't know if it's gonna be warm out there..."
"But don't you like it when I don't have a shirt on y/n?"
"Itto let's just get me a drink please and stop teasing me..."
"Okay okay okay"

he opens the door placing his hand onto the door holding it open till you walk out. "Sorry to wake you up Itto I didn't mean to"
"You're all good y/n I know you have a lot more test than me and so you wanna study a bit more"

Before leaving you walk towards the window and see it raining heavily, then thundering. After a brief moment you hear a loud BANG causing the lights to go out. "Huh...? Did we get strike?"
"Y/n the power isn't being turned back on, it would usually take 15 seconds to turn the power back on" Itto said.

You grab your phone and turn on the flashlight, when opening your phone up you see the school notification. 'If you are in dorm area 5 you will need to be moved to dorm area 7'

"God damnit, we need to move dorms Itto"
"We do? Is that what the administrators said or emailed us?"
"Yeah.."

You go to check your phone again another emailed appear 'students in dorm 5 please be quick of moving items there is a fire spread caused from the thundering, leave safely and quickly with all belongings'

"We should pack everything Itto"
"O-okay!"

Itto said grabbing his phone and turning on his flashlight. You walk over to your side of the room and began packing clothing.

Time pass

After 10 minutes has passed you made sure everything was packed. you start hearing other students walking down the hallway and out of the dorm building.

"Ready Itto?"
"Yes y/n!"
"Alright let's get going"

Opening the door and see students walking down the hallway with flash lights out, you wait for an opening. As soon as you send it you grab onto Itto hand and dash towards the opening.

You start following the trail of students leading out of the building. You exit the building still holding on to Itto "Itto can i put my stuff in your truck...?"
"Yeah...you know you're still holding my hand right?"
A bit embarrassed you let go of his hand, feeling your face feels hot and red. "I'll meet you at dorm building 7 okay Itto" Itto nodded.

You get to your car and turn it on, you see other students packing clothing and placing it into their car, you carefully make your way out of the parking lot and move towards the dorm 7 parking lot, you manage to find a parking space for you. After a couple minutes pass by Itto pulls into the parking lot and parks next to your car.

"Hey y/n aren't these dorms small...?"
"I don't think so"

You and Itto going inside of the building, talking to the rental person and discussing rooms, you grab the two keys to your dorm room. Walking back to Itto car to grab your stuff before making your way back to your new dorm. "Ugh...to make it all worse it's raining..."

When heading back to the dorm you notice the dorm room having a larger living room and kitchen, you also see a couch. Looking more into the rooms you see a single bed and no other place. You enter the dorm room and place your belongings onto the floor near the couch. You sit down on the couch and relax.

You start dosing off and slowly start to fall asleep.

ITTO POV

Itto enters the dorm room and notice y/n sleep on the couch, you question why he isn't sleeping on
The bed, he goes to Check out the rooms but notice only one bedroom.

Itto picks you up and moves you to the bedroom, he makes his way back towards the couch and slowly falls asleep on it.