A Beginning

A little NSFW

7:00 am
Your phone in your pocket starts going off
'BEEP BEEP BEEP'
Waking up slowly and groaning, eyes half-open.
not eat anything yesterday besides a piece of toast. Your head throbbing in pain. You Touching something large and broad, feeling a warmth against your hands, hot air being blown onto your head.

Slowly fully opening your eyes, you see Ittos chest and stomach in front of you, a red line going all the way down from neck to stomach, and so on. Getting a bit startled you slam your head hard into the wall with a loud 'BANG'

That loud noise and your phone going off caused Itto to finally wake up. Rubbing your head with your hands trying to soothe the pain and tearing up a bit because of how much it hurt.

"Ouch ouch ouch"

Itto looking down at you seeing you rub your head and sees a small tear coming down your face.
Itto voice sounded a bit deeper than it was before

"Hey...you okay?"
"Y-yeah just hit my head into the wall hard"
"Ah...okay" Itto responded with.
You stop rubbing your head and turn off the loud noise coming from your phone.

Itto getting off of your bed, standing, and stretching."Man, I'm starving...." Itto voice starting to so sound normal. "Was too tired to eat the food we got"
"Wait...what? What happens yesterday?" you say while standing up slowly and stretching.

"Oh...Uhm...I think you asked me to drive, you fell asleep on the way to the place, after that I drove us here but since you didn't wake up I ended up carrying you and the food to our room" responding in a cheerful attitude. Your face slowly starts to turn bright red because Itto ended up sleeping with you, carrying you, and then getting you food.

"So you gonna eat?"
"Oh...oh uh yeah, thank you"

you start walking towards the table with two plastic bowls of cold Raman.

Itto loud sigh of both disappointment and anger. "Ugh...well...at least we have a microwave..." Itto tone starting to change of tone from disappointment to anger

You never really were a picky eater and you would eat anything well not just anything. You grab the bag causing it to create a ruffling noise, looking through it seeing two chopsticks one large and one medium, soy sauce, forks Incase, and napkins.

Blessed since you needed most of those things. Grabbing everything out and placing it somewhere on the kitchen counter. Pouring them out onto the counter causes it to create a loud crashing noise and ricochet off.

"Anyways...I'm a just eat my ramen cold, again thank you Itto for paying" You give a large smile the point of having to close your eyes.

Itto POV

Itto turning around to look at y/n
"any time!!..." Itto smiled back. Itto never really had liked someone and instead, people just dated him because of his looks and his body. He wondered if that would happen again.

'Well, I sure hope it's not like last year' he referred to his Ex last year.

'What exactly is with y/n..? He's been acting a bit strange...but what exactly? What do I not see?? Am I that blind or just dumb?'  Itto feeling dumb and oblivious in his mind. Shrugging it off for now.

Itto placing his ramen into the microwave. Clicked the number one and clicked zero twice onto the microwave. Itto clicking start. Hearing the microwave creates a loud buzzing noise. 'Bzzzzzz'
When the microwaved beep, the ramen was warm and steaming hot.

Itto placing his bowl onto the table and sitting down. Grabbing chopstick off of the counter. Starting to dig into the very large ramen bowl.

Readers POV

You check the time on your phone '7:50' you have time to eat since today isn't orientation day. So you didn't worry much about time.

You look over at Itto. You were kind of surprised he was able to sit in that chair because of how large and bulky a man he is. Slurping up your cold noodles, observing Itto hot and steamy ramen. You start to regret not heating go your ramen but it's too late.

Looking back at your phone you see it's '8:15'  second day of college is about to start soon. You finish up slurping ur ramen. Standing up and waking to your side of the room. Grabbing new pair of socks with a large purple-ish hoodie and jeans. The hoodie doesn't look like it's your since how big it is.

Starting to walk towards the restroom to change into different clothing. Cleaning up your face and brushing your teeth; you then brush yourself with a comb found within the bathroom. You look closely at the comb and see yellow lines go across the black comb. Brush your hair through causing it to untangle your hair.

ITTO POV

Itto glancing over towards y/n slowly watching him pick up his hoodie. Seeing y/n go into the bathroom and change, knowing that Itto left his comb in there.

Itto continues to slurp his ramen, steaming hot and delicious to his liking 'this is pretty good ramen, to be honest...' after a couple of slurping and swallowing. Itto stood up and swallowed most of the ramen broth. Continuing on the grab y/n empty bowl. walking towards the trash can and Throwing both the bowls and wooden chopsticks away.

Itto standing up, stretching his body, and yawning. Walking over to his side of the room. Removing his wooden sandals and sweats, he quickly looked to see in his drawers, taking his time to look through and see sweats, shorts, socks, boxers, underwear, and more.

Y/N POV

After walking out of the restroom fully dressed and cleaned up for the day, you turn around to see Itto in boxers; not knowing how to react to your face turning bright red, and feel flustered, slowly taking steps back. You start to lose balance, you step on one of Ittos wooden sandals causing you to trip and fall creating a loud 'THUD' 'really...again? What's with me getting hurt during the worst time'

Itto turning his head to look at you. Itto standing up and walking towards you with no care that he's in boxers. 'What is he doing...?' Face starting to feel hot beginning to feel nervous and flustered.

You look up at him as Itto continues to walk towards you, feeling a bit intimidated by Itto's height and size. Itto crouching down and smiling brightly.

"See something...?"
"W-what...?"
"..."

Trying not to get distracted by Itto's position or body. You keep looking down at his groin area. You look back up at his face still smiling.

Notes
SORRY FOR A LATE POST I'VE BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL ILL MAKE IT UP BY DOING A HALLOWEEN SPECIAL

Re-edit changed the title