Orientation day 1

Little NSFW

Y/N POV

"Cat catch your tongue?" Itto laughs. Itto standing up towering over you.

"Uhm..uh..." looking away from Itto, face bright red tomato-like.

Itto extended out his hand "Need help?" Itto having a smirk on his face. "seems like someone wants to have some fun~"

"W-What.?" You grab hold of his hand, Itto lifting you right up, Then proceeds to slowly walk closer to you. Causing you to back up slowly into the door. Itto placing his hand above your shoulder.
Getting distracted by his body and chest

"Aren't you so small...it's adorable really...so fragile...and so cute" Itto using his other hand go pull up your face. "My eyes are up here cutie~," Itto said in a deepened voice.

looking up, facing Ittos. You see him smirking, feeling more flustered and embarrassed face blushing. 'It's only been day two...?! Not even a week?!' You told yourself. 

Itto leaning into your neck. Itto slowly starts biting onto your next not push away, but instead grunt and moan in pleasure. "Ah...Ahh~"

"Seems like someone enjoyed a little too much~" Itto let's go.

Your face blushing bright red; drooling from the pleasure Itto gave you. Itto releasing his mouth from your neck

ITTOS POV

Y/n cleaning his mouth and wiping the drill off. Calming down a bit and feeling less hot.

Itto then walked back to his drawers, grabbing clothing to wear. Standing there in shock, going back into reality and shacking it off. Itto deciding what to wear today since it was the first day of class.

"Can...can you help me pick out some clothing for today...I...I suck at picking my outfits..eh" Itto feeling embarrassed, Itto rubbing his head. Y/n stopped feeling flustered, face not as red before.

"Sure...let's see what you have Itto" y/n walked over to Itto and saw his clothing choices.

Itto moving in closer to you, rearing his head onto yours. "I'm...tired....still sorry..." y/n ignoring Itto and looking at his clothing options.

"What about this, that, and ooh this one too!" Y/n pick out, ripped black denim jeans, black socks, purple and white flannel shirt, and a second piece of the outfit being black and purple checkered like.

"Too much?"
"Yeah..."Itto mumbled
"How's about..."

Y/n removed the flannel shirt and keeps the black and purple checkered shirt, instead of grabbing a strap-like piece that belongs on someone.

"How about this?"
"Hmm...yes but let me put a jacket with it, I think the orangish yellowish one will do"
"Okay"

Itto smiling, turning his head towards y/n "Thank you y/n, I appreciate it really..."
Y/n responds "Y-Yeah no problem Itto" still feeling a bit flustered from earlier.

Itto preceding to change into clothing and wanting to wear his wooden sandals. Y/n looks at Itto admiring his height and size. Itto walking towards the bathroom to see himself in the mirror.
"I like this, thank you again!"
"You're welcome Itto"
Y/n responds with

Itto walking out of the bathroom, smiling. Itto walking towards his dresser grabbing his geo holder choker and Itto grabbing y/ns geo bracket holder. "Let's get going so we aren't late on our first day!"
"Yeah, do you think we'll have the same classes?" Itto handing y/n geo vision to his."Maybe! Or...some but I might need some help in the future. Not the brightest Oni there is...I got in here just because of my athletic strength and ability, and my hard-working."

"Well...at least you still got Into the school you wanted to get in right?" Y/n said in a serenity tone. "Yeah!! Your right!"Itto proudly said in response to Y/n.

Y/NS POV

Walking down with Itto felt a bit different since this morning but you brush it off. Walking out of the dorm room area and towards the plaza of the university, the smell of green grass, the trees blowing against the wind, the flowers bright pink, and the clock tower in the center were large and overshadowing.

"So...what class do you have exactly?"
"Oh..." you look down at your piece of paper that shows all your classes this semester. "I have human health science, what about you Itto?"
"I think I have...Personal finance"
"Oh I have that class next, then after that, I have computer science class"
"So do I actually I didn't take another class to stress me out and instead took two classes for these two semesters"

You look over at Itto as you both continue walking towards the middle of the plaza. Looking away and towards the huge clock tower "wow...I never realized how big the clock was" gazing at the clock.

"Do you know anybody else that might go here? Itto?"
"..."
"It?"
"Wait sorry what! I dozed off my bad"
"No, you're all good"

You look around and see other students. You hope to see one of your closest friends Hu Tao and Ayaka. Looking and searching for a blue-haired and brown-haired. You ignore it and hope to find some of them in your classes.

"Hey, Itto I think we should split apart no? we won't have any classes together till later on"
"Oh...Uh...I guess" Itto seemed sad about being left alone.
"Hey I'll be back, at least we have one class together!" You responded trying to cheer him up.

But you wave towards Itto and Itto waving back at you slowly walking away from him. Start to look for the health classes. Entering a large glass building and Looking for room A-124.

You find the classroom, entering In and see a few students early, knowing class doesn't start till 9:30am. You look down at your phone and see it's 9:10am.

NOTE:
This took unreasonable long...I'll try to publish two this week!!