Halloween special

Some NSFW-

3RD POV
Y/n alone in the large dorm room; Sitting down on the couch watching all sorts of scary movies, both old and recent ones. Y/n standing up to make another batch of popcorn, turning on the kitchen lights; Putting another popcorn bag into the microwave, waiting for the popcorn to be done.

After some time, the popcorn finishes and is ready to be taken out of the microwave. Y/n walking towards the microwave. Grabbing one end of the popcorn bag to prevent getting burned, pouring all of the popcorn into the used bowel, Y/n eating some popcorn, and walking towards the light to turn it off

"Back to the couch, " y/n said

Unpausing the movie, feeling the suspense get to you. Feeling creeped out by the movie and the setting in the dorm. Y/n starts to hear creaking noises from the front door

Y/N POV

"Hm...?"

Ignoring the strange noises from the front door, hearing your phone ring. picking it up complete silence coming from the phone

"Weird...better not be Itto pulling a prank on me..."

Scratching noises came from the bathroom, Loud knocks coming from the front door. Hearing a faint tap on the window of the dorm but saw nothing. Getting the feeling of being watched from every angle

"Hello? Anyone there...? ." Nervous and scared.
"It's just in my head...I'm imagining things..."

Hearing a faint whisper in your left ear "This is real..."

Turning around to see no one, just pure pitch black. Heart pounding loudly shortens of breath starting to occur. Hearing a tapping on the Tv screen. Turning your head around slowly. No one there, not a single person.

"Sigh" feeling more relieved.

Suddenly the tv screen turns pitch black. Heart dropped. Shipping a beat. The room was quiet. You can even hear your heartbeat beating rapidly loudly.

"Miss me?"

Turning around. Seeing bright red eyes, horns crimson red, red lines glowing, teeth pure white, sharp teeth single touch of it would cause you to bleed.

"I-I-I-Itto..."

Itto moving closer to you. Feeling the warmth and large presence of him. Feeling something grip your right hand. Slowly trying to move away from him, Itto grabbed onto your left hand; feeling nails dig into your skin. Red eyes glaring, teeth grinning, horns slowly getting bright.

"I-I-Itto...please don't hurt me"

Eyes starting to tear up from the pain and how scared you were. Itto letting goes of your left hand. Slowly moving his hand to your face, wiping off the tears from your eyes

"My bad...I'm sorry...I didn't mean to scare you that badly and cause pain on you..."

Itto grabs the remote located on your lap. Turning on the tv, the screen turns back to the previous scene of the movie. Itto turning down the volume to zero.

He looks back at and rubs his head, feeling bad and guilty. He stopped rubbing his head, letting go of your right hand. His eyes changed, emotion and presence changed. Itto giving a smile, warm and apologetic smile.

"You...You asshole..." you laughed. Face feeling wet as a couple of tears drop. You start to sniffle.

Eyes watering. He moved his hand to clean your face. Leaning closer to you. Feeling a hot breath and warm body on top of you.

Leaning further into you, Itto opens his mouth. His sharp teeth slowly latching onto your neck, he begins biting onto it. You squirm, Ittos arms holding you down.

"Hmm..."
"H-Hey....W-What...are you doing"

Itto stops biting onto your neck. "You don't like it..?"
"I do...just don't pin me down so tightly, you're cutting my circulation off for my arms"
"As you wish my prince" Itto scoffs and chuckles a bit.

Itto holding you down still but not as much pressure before. He continues biting down on your neck. Starting to pant and let out grunts.

"Ahh~..."
"Hmmm...don't you taste good~"

Itto leaving a mark on your skin with some drips of blood coming from your neck. Not feeling the pain of it. Itto releases from your neck and lets go of his grip.

"Wanna watch a movie together...?" Itto asks. His sharp teeth were bloody.

Itto resets his position onto the couch, Ittos legs spreading. Taking up half of it because of his size. He ends up tapping an open spot for you, hinting at you to sit in between his legs

"S-Sure..". You move in between Itto legs. Itto wrapping his arms around you and legs closing in. Itto grabs the remote and turns the volume up.

ITTOS POV

'Did...Did I scare him that bad...did I grip on him too hard...' Itto having thoughts, regretful thoughts.

Rubbing y/n shoulders for comfort. Itto relaxing his head onto y/ns head. Feeling a bit bummed Itto began playing around with y/n hair; felt soft, fluffy, warm.

Itto notice y/n liked his hair being touched and being played with. Itto continued to play with it while watching the horror movie.

"Oh what do you think of my costume?"
"A Oni wolf...suits you" y/n responde
"What are we watching?"
"We are watching scream"
"Scream? Never heard of it" Itto responded with.

Y/n jumped a bit and clanged onto Ittos arm.
"Hm..."
"Yes...?" Y/n responded with.
"Nothing...your just easy to scare"

Y/n punched Itto in the arm. Giving an annoyed face.

"Hey it's true though!" Itto laughed at Y/n
"Seems like the movie is about to end"
"Yeah..." Y/n yawns out loud, as he slowly falls asleep onto Itto.

Itto looking down at y/n; sleep peacefully on Itto. Itto smiling and massaging y/n face.

"Aren't I lucky...I hope..."

Itto slowly following asleep on the couch. Cuddling y/n. Warmth he felt, Itto could feel y/n smooth skin run across his as he slowly fell asleep.

NOTES:
I feel like I should do another Halloween special but have more nsfw in it, yay or nay?