Orientation day 1 part 2

This is part 2 of orientation!!!

'It's just 9:10? I thought I would be late since how far it was' you told yourself.

"Hmm..any familiar faces?" You scanned the lecture room to see anyone. You keep on looking as you see a student with pigtails, dark red-brown ends. Talking with someone else and being social. You walk towards the student. Getting closer you say

"Hu Tao?" The brown hair girl turned around. "Hello y/n! It's been a while! How are you?"
"I'm doing good hu Tao, how about you?"

Hu Tao pulled out her phone.
"I'm doing great! Aya where is the professor he's supposed to be here at 9:25, it's currently 9:30"
"Really? Never interesting"
"You know anyone else y/n?"
"Nope not yet at least, did meet my roommate though"
"Oh? And...?"
"And...?"
"Who is it?"
"His name is Arataki Itto"
"Wait who?" Hu Tao said in a serious and questioning tone.

"Arataki Itto? An Oni?"
"The Arataki Itto?! The most known and famous Oni!?"
"He's famous?"
"Well yeah!!"
"Interesting never knew"

You and Hu Tao start walking towards two empty seats by each other. Continuing the conversation about Itto and who he is."Wait so Arataki Itto is famous because of how good of a football player he is? And because he fought kujou Sara? He almost lost but ended up beating her both through a fight and a bet...Huh, interesting..."

Soon as you said that the professor walks into the classes

"Aiya...the professor is finally here"
"Hmm..."

"Hello students, You can call me Professor L, and this semester I will be your health professor. Now since today is just orientation day we won't be doing anything but instead understanding the classroom and students around you"

You and hu Tao nod in understanding.
"So now on get to know each other" the professor said.

You look around to see all types of students and their visions. You see hu Taos pyro vision on her back. You start playing around with your vision.

1-hour Timepass

"Anything else I should know about 'Arataki Itto hu Tao?"
"Nothing else comes to mind"
"Ah okay, well I think the class is about to end so yeah, I don't have the next class after this and neither does Arataki Itto, would you like to meet him?"

You and hu Tao both stand up grabbing your bags and walk out of the class. Hu Tao asked later on
"I would love that, can we get some tea then?"
"Yes we can get some tea"

POV 3rd

Y/n and Hu Tao start laughing and making jokes about one another. Walking out of the health building and towards the plaza still amazed at the giant clock tower. Ringing to indicate to other students that class is over.

The sun rising over the plaza gleaming its brightness causing a small stream near the clock tower to sparkle, y/n and hu Tao walking over kimono tea, walking inside of the building, having a chit chat about each other's summer.

"Hey, Hu Tao how was the parlor this year?"
"Well...I think we've done 80 ceremonies, 100 burials, 250 cremations, 350 viewings, and 100 scattering ceremonies."
"Oh...is that good? Never understood marketing or income for parlors"
"Well compared to last year that's not the best but not the worst y/n"

As they got to the tea shop, ordering tea for themselves "can I get a large size chamomile Tea and some honey, oh and iced please!"
"And what would you like?" Said the barista
"Can I have a black tea medium please"
"Alrighty is that all? And what will the name be?"
"Yes, and Hu Tao" Hu Tao attempts to pay but y/n beats Hu Tao to pay.
"Seems like I win this time," Y/n told Hu Tao in a confident tone.
"I'll get you next time though!" Hu Tao responded with the laughter of enjoyment.