Final chapter of orientation

Recap:"Hm...seems like someone's upset and looks like you like someone y/n"
"What what do you mean"
"Oh i know you like Itto, I mean look at you. You get nervous, excited, and happy whne your near itto. Your all talkative with him especially him. It's funny"

"W-what!? No no! You have it wrong Hu tao!"
"Yeahhhh sure....you're being oddly defensive about this topic."
"S-So!"
"Ahh so you are admitting to your feelings y/n ooh I cant wait to tell ayaka about this!" Hu Tao smiled.
"F-Fine!"

Itto arriving with their drinks, smiling brightly with his drink. Itto hands y/n drink to him "Sooo what were you guys talking about!"
"Oh just how our first week is going so far" Hu Tao responded

"Ohh cool!"
Y/n took a sip
"Thank you Itto again..."
"You're welcome! And again sorry y/n..."
"It's okay...I forgive you"
"Hey Itto" Hu Tao said
"Yes!"
"So what exactly are you?"
"I'm an Oni! Well a different one if I must say"
As Hu Tao and Itto continued the conversation you doze off.

15 minute time pass

Y/N POV

You grab your phone to check the time, it shows 2:20pm "hey Itto we have class in 10 minutes"
"Oh...I wish we could talk more Hu Tao!"
"Same!" Hu Tao responded with a bright smile
"Oh boy...hope y/n can keep up" Hu Tao said as they walked from a far

"I like your friend Hu tao, she's...funny she has jokes!" Itto boasted
"But she can be a handful at times, not a lot of people like her because of the way she does business and how she acts"
"Oh, never knew that about her"
"Yeah..."

Looking around you see people staring at you, giving you both disgusted and interesting faces 'w-what? Why are people giving weird stares...'
"Huh...why are people-"
Itto cuts you off
"Because of me...There isn't a lot of oni's In this Uni compared to others...and that...that people don't suspect me being with people like you..."
"What do you mean?"
"Well you're human and I'm an Oni"
"Who said I was human?"
"You aren't?!"
"No no I am well half...the other half is I don't know, like I have no clue..."

Y/n ignoring the stares you continued to walk but it took longer than expected 'pant' feeling a bit exhausted from the walking and going up the stairs towards the building, you look at Itto and see him not even breaking a sweat and not even winded.

"Ha-ha...y-you...aren't...even...tired..?"
"Nope! I have a lot of energy and because that drink"
"Ah...That..Makes...sense.."
Y/n panting and feeling out of breath. Putting your hands on your knees to catch a breath "h-hold...on..." Itto standing there, waiting patiently for y/n to catch his breath "ready?"
"Yeah..."

Opening the door to the building taking a right and see two doors, you walk towards them opening it and seeing tables and computers. other students chatting and talking about life and how summer was "Hey Itto wanna sit over here together?"
"Sure!"

Pulling out a chair for you and as Itto pulls out a chair and sits besides you, patiently waiting for the professor to come out and give a lecture about the class.

You hear shoes coming outside of the door way. "Hello, I'm your professor. Professor diluc"
The professor continues on walking in front of the class standing at his desk and about to give his lecture.

Time pass

After class ends both you and Itto get up and start heading out, walking back to the dorms and taking a resting break. "Can't wait till winter..." y/n said as entering the dorm room.

Note:I whaled on Itto c6 and r5 his weapon too!! And I hope your guys wishing went well!! Sorry I didn't post I have finals coming up but I will do my best to most story's during winter break!!!