Confession (15)

You stretched and yawned, the day having finally caught up with you. You looked to Molten Freddy as they passed you.

“Are you ready for bed, (Y/N)?” Freddy wondered, swinging to the corner.

“Yeah,” you chuckled.

He lowered down for you as you walked towards him. As you lifted your leg over to straddle his hips, a bright, yellow glow made you squint.

Why do you have to keep doing that?” Foxy barked in a fluster as he lowered to keep from touching you.

“What do you mean? How else am I going to lay down on you?” you argued, crossing your arms.

“In some other way! One that isn’t as suggestive,” Foxy huffed.

You rolled your eyes. “Whatever. It’s done now, anyway, so lift me up.”

Foxy grumbled under his breath as he raised you up--you held on to him to keep yourself from falling. When he had stopped, you sighed. You lowered against him, and he attempted to lean away, seeming to be trying to avoid getting close to you.

Oh, stop it. It’s not like I’ve got cooties,” you jeered, looking up at him.

“That’s not--” He stopped himself and looked away, avoiding your eyes.

You squinted at him as you leaned closer to him. His eyes darted back to you, and he opened his mouth about to say something. He couldn’t muster any words though, so all that came out was a squeak.

“What’s wrong with you?” you snapped.

“What’s wrong with me- Wh-what’s wrong with you?” he stammered.

“No, no, I’m being serious--” You sat up--"You keep acting all weird! What the hell’s going on with you?”

“N-nothing! Nothing’s going on!”

“Bullshit! There’s no excuse for the stuttering now!”

Foxy quickly lowered and slithered out from under you, pushing you to stand up. You stumbled a bit, still glaring at him. He started to turn away, when you grabbed his arms and forced him to look at you.

“What’s going on, damn it!” you insisted.

Foxy remained silent, looking between your eyes. As a few seconds passed, you started to worry some. You softened your gaze, making sure he knew that you weren’t exactly mad at him.

“You have to tell her, Foxy,” Ballora mumbled quietly, making Foxy’s eyes widen.

“No I don’t!” he hissed as he looked down.

“Tell me what?” you questioned, tilting your head as you released him.

“Come on, Foxy! You can do it!” Freddy added.

“No, I- . . . What if she hates me for it?” Foxy whispered, glancing up to you then back down.

“I won’t hate you,” you assured him softly.

Foxy looked up at you, a nervous expression on his face. You gave him a small smile and put your hand on his arm.

“I-I- . . . I’m- . . .” Foxy furrowed his eyebrows and looked down in frustration.

“It may be easier to tell her the rest of our story. The part that you excluded from it,” Ballora pointed out.

“Maybe,” Foxy murmured.

Wires grabbed on to you, making you jump. They formed together underneath you to form a makeshift chair.

“It may be a bit long, so get comfy,” Foxy said--and you obliged, shifting some. “I’ll start a little bit before so you remember where we were.”

• • • •

"I understand."

"No, you don't," Freddy sneered, giving him a quick glare.

"I do. I do understand. I understand exactly what you're feeling. She- . . . I- . . ."

“What is it, Foxy?”

"I had feelings for her too."

"What?" Freddy looked down at him.

"I did. I'm surprised Bon-Bon was actually able to keep that from you," Foxy chuckled weakly, resting his hands under his jaw as he looked to the front doors.

"What do you mean?" Freddy tilted his head. "I thought you hated her."

"Good. That's what I wanted everyone to think. And everyone does, except Bon-Bon, and you, now--of course. I didn't want to be . . . rejected. First of all, it'd make me look bad, and second, I didn't want to ruin anything--maybe everything--for us."

Freddy was now off his podium. He shuffled over to Foxy, who turned his head. He sat down beside him.

"You remember that first night we stayed at that one hotel? The night you stuffed your face between (Y/N)'s boobs?"

"It wasn't on purpose. But, yeah, I remember," Freddy pointed out.

"Mmhm," Foxy hummed sarcastically, side-eyeing him. "Anyways--"