Cute Things Ensue (19)

"Remember, Freddy, that Emily is still sick. We don't want to swing her around too much, or it'll make her feel worse," you warned him as he held Emily up in the air.

"Oh . . . Okay."

Freddy carried Emily back to the couch. He grabbed the blanket, then wrapped Emily up in it like a burrito. She giggled as he set her down on the couch.

"Oh, I forgot to mention! Foxy and Freddy are my boyfriends," you gushed, wrapping your arm around their neck.

"Boyfriends? You can have two boyfriends?" Emily glanced back to her dad.

"No ideas!" James insisted, making you snicker.

"Hey--Baby, Molten Freddy--why don't you guys perform something for Emily!" You glanced between her and the animatronics.

"We should!" Freddy gasped.

"I don't know . . . It's been so long since the last we've actually performed for someone. I'm probably a little rusty," Baby mused nervously.

"Also, how would that work? Ballora and I don't have our own bodies," Foxy added.

"We can sing something for her!" Freddy suggested.

"Our voices aren't any different, so I guess that should work."

They quietly decided what they'd sing--as to not spoil it for their "audience." You hopped onto the couch beside Emily, excited to see them perform again. James led Savannah back into the kitchen, not wanting Emily to overhear him explaining how you were supposed to be dead.

"Are you ready for the show to start?" Baby asked, trying to get in the right mindset to perform.

"Yeah!" you and Emily shouted in near unison.

"Ballora, Foxy, Freddy, are you guys ready?" Baby looked to them.

"Indeed, I am," Ballora replied.

"Yep!" Foxy added.

"Let's get this show started!" Freddy exclaimed.

After a couple seconds, the group started singing, with Baby leading. The more they sang, the more comfortable they got with it. It reminded them of their old performances, and how much they actually missed them.

You and Emily watched and listened in wonder, huge grins on both of your faces. Hearing them perform made nostalgic memories flood your mind.

When they came to the end of their song, they smiled as you started clapping. Emily grunted as she tried to pull her arms out of the tight wrap she was in. When she managed to get her hands through the top, she started clapping too.

"That was so good!" you cheered.

"Thank you," Baby murmured, bowing her head.

"That was quite lovely," Ballora hummed a comment, her tone alone able to portray how much she enjoyed it.

"(Y/N), can you come in here for a second?" you heard James call for you.