Clarifying (7)

"Hey, are you doing alright?" James asked as you passed by him.

You replied with a quick, dismissive glare. He was about to say something, when Foxy growled, silencing him.

The suitcases you were dragging along with you suddenly became much lighter. You looked down, to see Molten Freddy's cables helping you. You glanced back to them and saw Freddy crawling close behind you. He giggled.

"Thank you," you chuckled, walking over to the office.

You opened the door, then yelped upon seeing Baby standing immediately on the other side. She looked at you peculiarly, tilting her head some.

"Sorry, I just wasn't expecting you to be standing in the middle of the gosh darn room like this," you told her, pursing your lips.

"My bad," she apologized, though sounding a bit 'sly' about it.

"'Your-our bad,' " Foxy mocked, crawling under the doorway into the room.

"I'm surprised--" You closed the door behind you as Foxy pulled in the rest of his wires--"you didn't kill James."

"I thought hard on it, but I had heard what you said, so I decided against it."

"Heh, you-you thought 'h-hard' on- . . . (Y/N), what are-are you do-ing?" Foxy questioned, seeing that you were opening your suitcase and pulling things out.

"Setting up a place to sleep," you murmured, unfolding a blanket and spreading it out underneath the desk.

"A p-place to-o sleep?" Freddy blurted. "Why-y, you've al-ready got-ot one-one!"

"What do you mea- AH!"

Freddy grabbed you and pulled you off the ground. He lifted you over him--so your legs were dangling by his sides--and pulled the two of you up to hang from the ceiling.

"How is this supposed to work?" you wondered, holding on to him to balance yourself.

"What do-do you m-mean? You just lay d-down-own on me-e."

Freddy tilted his head, putting his hand on the bottom of your back and pulling you down. Your hands slipped out from under you and you landed on him, your chest against his. You raised your head to come nose-to-nose with him, his hand remaining against your back.

"I-I mean, how are you supposed to keep me up the whole time I sleep? Won't you lose your grip or something?" you worried, a blush tinting your cheeks.

"N-nope-ope!"

"Speaking of which, how the hell do you even have a grip? What are you grabbing with?"

"My wires!"

"Well, yeah, I know that. I meant like- . . . What are you even holding on to?"

"The ceil-eiling."

"For fuck's sake, you smart-ass piece of- . . . lovable mess of wires," you grumbled, looking away from him.

"Lov-ovable my a-ass," Foxy scoffed, rolling his eyes.

"Foxy, piss the fuck off! This is especially no time to be here!" you snapped, glaring at him.

"What's-at's that meant t-to im-ply," Foxy huffed.

"It's implying the fact that there's no time for you to be here, or rather that there's no time that I want you to," you replied snarkily.

"You do-o realize what-what sit-uation you're in-n?"

"Yeah, I'm basically giving you a lap dance."

"This is-is a sucky lap-ap dance, th-then. But that's no-t what I-I'm talking about. I'm talk-ing about--" Foxy flipped you and him upside down, making you latch around him in fear--"thi-i-is!"