Chapter 1: The Arrival

San Fransisco Shipyard, Starfleet Command, California
1000 Hours
June 10th, 2019

After the battle, the site of San Fransisco Shipyard and Starfleet headquarters can be only described as a total mess. the sight of many ships as the Battle taken over a day as went is over... the sight of debris fills the areas as either from Starfleet or Siren. 

Over one hundred ships participate in the defense, twenty were lost during the battle, approximately 3,000 brave souls are lost in the aftermath with an additional thousand listed as missing in action. 

A Total mess. That's what Mobile could only think of by the time, he and Ichihara arrived back in the base. Many of the marines, pilots, and personal crew were in full force, cleaning and doing some quick repairs at the damaged buildings and facilities. 

Ground Crew 1: Come on, let's move it!

Ground Crew 2: Alright everyone, Go to your station!

Engineer Crew: I need 2 interjectors assembly for this ship EPS Relay.

Ground Crew 4: ON IT!

Casualties were still reported whatsoever, with the various update from the search and rescue or medical ward but many were wounded and heavily injured during the battle, worse? killed in action. The Starfleet Ships and other forces around the world were now on high alert after Mobile had reported his conversation with his nemesis, Chang.

After the surprise attack, they had strengthened their defenses further, placing more defenses such as CIWS Point Defense, Phaser Turret, Aryx Shock Cannon, several additional Photon torpedos launcher and X-series missile battery. Patrols were now mobilized more often, given that Sirens can use some forms of FTL Travel for quick transportation which baffles some in the Starfleet Corps of Science and Engineering to this day.

[Transporter Site Alpha, Starfleet Command]

at the Transport area, Mobile can see several areas turn into a warzone as several crates and scaffolding are used as barricades. mess hall and cafeteria were converted to the medical ward as its capacity to field was fully beyond as not base personal but listed civilian were too.

Dr. McCall: I need two Medpen, hypospray filled with an anesthizine, and axonol. Now!

Base Medic: Yes, sir.

the site where Mobile and Ichihara landed was one of 5 mess halls as they are the largest of the SCB. there are Doctor McCall and others from BG 5, 11, and 37.

Doctor BF 5: You here rather early there, Call.

Dr. McCall: And you are right behind me there, Satoshi.

Dr. Satoshi: Yeah, me too. Miso and Jackson are here as well.

Miso/Jackson: Hello!/We follow your lead.

Dr. McCall: Alright, let's do this.

Mobile: Doctor McCall.

The Captain's calls out to the doctor as his arrival has drawn some attention as his reputation is one of the reasons that make some of his schedule quite questionable. 

Dr. McCall: Ah, Captain. is there something wrong? and you too, Commander.

Dr. Satoshi: Wait, Captain. If may I ask are you the legendary Azura Captain or Apollo?

Mobile: Yes, that was my callsign and that I was one of the ten children of Olympus. I used the Glenn as it was my father's ship so it was mine.

One of the doctors ask as Mobile couldn't help but give him a bit of description and the other doctor felt a bit jealous.