Chapter 4: Home Tour

[Third PoV]
Sakura, Captial of Sakura Empire
Date: June 12th, 2019

The sunrise and an island can be seen. Far away from Azur Lane Oahu. Its size was vase able to house an entire city in one go with a population of 100,000. The place was home just for one of the major camps but now houses all members and personnel from Red Axis itself -- before and during the Attack on Pearl Harbor.

Over several hundred miles away from Japan -- The Island of Sakura, Center to Sakura Empire Camp the location was one of the strategic strongholds in the entire Pacific Region during a Major ASF Operation joined by others like Starfleet in the Jov...

Over several hundred miles away from Japan -- The Island of Sakura, Center to Sakura Empire Camp the location was one of the strategic strongholds in the entire Pacific Region during a Major ASF Operation joined by others like Starfleet in the Jovian Campaign, where the Island of Sakura was a battlefield until the end with all the defensive completely destroyer.

At the docking station, the stairway rise and is connected to the ship. As standard, all ships must have at least 2 main points of entry in the dock, along with being moored and anchored. At the terminal area, two of the Sakura officer ran straight to where the observation area on the dock. the face on one of them is ecstatic.

Furutaka: They're back. They're back! Come on, sis.

Kako: Wait, Taka. I can walk by myself-

As the two appearances give resemblance to a wolf by its head and move to where the terminal gate is - the two areas Furataka and Kako, then another set appears with rabbit ears on its head this time. It was Souryuu and Hiryuu. As they were too, heading to the dock - Akagi's ship and her fleet were already moored and walking down to meet the home welcome comittee. 

Akagi, Kaga, and Ayanami were walking into the Port itself.

Kako: Welcome home, Akagi.

Akagi: Thank you for the warm welcome, Kako, Furutaka.

Kaga: Did anything noteworthy occur while we were away?

Kako: No, nothing. Also, Nagato wishes to speak with you.

Akagi: I know, I will report to her now.

The two cruiser commanders greeted the carrier captain, Kako mention to Akagi that their leader of the faction - was Nagato. While this Ayanami was greeted by the lead cruiser.

Furutaka: Welcome back, Ayanami.

Ayanami: Thank you, I'm home.

Furutaka: Are you okay?

???: Look, She's back!

???: Hey, Ayanami!

The white-haired look to see the source and three officers who appear to be her friend arrived to greet her one of them began to announce one after another. Their appearance varied one wore a black sailor school uniform attire with white color lining, another wore in white with black lining, the last wore in a white and black lining accompany with a colored ribbon tied at the waist out to the back and sweep down.