Chapter 13 - Stage to War

Siege 3

- - -

[Olympians Mansion, Outskirts of the Capital - Aurora, ASF Capital World]
<<Third PoV | 1027 Hours (Aurora Hours) >>

The scenery opens with a gentle breeze of the forest mansion located on the outskirts of the capital where currently, Mobile and his company are meeting with the Azura Stellar Fleetwork leader as normally they will be met at Talverton Palace but in light of the recent activity, the location was changed to here at the request of Duke Apollo himself.

The location was at the mansion design was similar to Earth Forest Creek Manor build before the catalyst and was restored by Mobile in the 2260s. The mansion or manor was near the capital where the local forest is and they were inside the room where the individual who looked to meet them and was non-other than his father Otto Adama appear as an elderly man with a white beard scruffy face, monocle glasses on his face, and brown-grey eyes. For years his time of spend on the throne or office slowly degraded and once he left he used the time on his hobby and side hustle such as garden in the Mansion Courtyard, Stargazing at his personal observatory, and Spending his time with children or his colleges for supper and dinner.

Sitting down in the chair in front of him, was his father as for the chair guard by a tabletop were two chairs where Mobile and Koharu sit with their aid at each end of the table where a chair was present too.

Mobile: Mr. Alfred, If you may?

Mr. Alfred: Of course, sir.

As he left, Mobile turned his gaze to his father, who was somewhat pleased to see him return after years of him in Starfleet in radio silence until the Undien Scandal and Axis Attack on USN based in Hawaii several including Otto's agent witness the firepower of their craftsman. As the technology, while based on Earth in various forms the ones that refined to its extended limit were the Azuran which turns from a simple exoskeleton suit that is framed with modules attracted to ships that measure hundreds of meters arm to the caliber of own right and fly to where the air is unbreathable.

Emperor Otto Adama: So, son - have you made any decision yet?

Mobile: Father? I don't know what you mean.

Emperor Otto Adama: Do I've to say it - It's oblivious that you and the Dutchess now partake in wars as volunteer and commission officers of your volition without getting the Federation involved too much. I wonder what sort of future is for the two of you right now with a hinted point that something else is on its way.

Koharu: !!!

He said jokingly as he was quite known to make people chuckle during private time as his time spent in the garden was extraordinary to him for the comment on "something on its way" hinted that Mobile and Koharu are having a bond moment after his rescue of her from her last solo mission in the Antarctic.