when the duo becomes a trio

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆CHAPTER SEVEN

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
CHAPTER SEVEN

School had just ended, everyone went to go home - everyone but a certain h/c haired who stayed on her chair sleeping.

"L/n!" The loud voice of her teacher woke her up, "H..huh?" She looked at him with half lidded eyes.

"School had just ended, I suggest that you leave now. Or do you want to be locked in here until tomorrow?" He asked to which the girl just shrugged and went back to sleep,

"Okay."

Sighing, the teacher gave up and placed an apple on her desk, "Please, just leave.." he mumbled impatiently.

"Okay."

Y/n groggily stood up from her desk and lazily grabbed the apple before walking out of the classroom.

Lifting her hand up, Y/n took a bite out of the apple as she pushed open the school door. As she was yawning, she heard a very familiar voice.

"Wait- Y/n?"

Y/n turned her body around lazily, staring at the blue eyed boy with her half lidded eyes. Though what surprised her was that he wasn't alone, beside him was a boy with a wolf cut, some parts of his hair was dyed blonde whilst others were black, a tattoo of a tiger on his neck and an earring on his left ear.

"Takemichi..?" Y/n mumbled as both males walked up to her.

"Oh? Y/n.. Y/n.." Kazutora whispered before snapping his hands, a smile appearing on his face. "Y/n L/n! Right? Also known as Lord Farquaad."

"Huh?" Y/n let out, confused by his sudden question.

"Ah! What a coincidence, Takemichi and I were just about to head to your school!"

Realizing that she could've avoid getting involved and head home if it wasn't for Takemichi calling her, Y/n gave a hard glare to the yellow haired, resulting him in sweating furiously.

"Okay! Let's go to Valhalla's hideout!" Kazutora pulled on Y/n's sleeve,

"Wait what-"

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

"Um, Hanemiya-kun?" Takemichi called, breaking off the silence. "Hm? Kazutora's fine." Kazutora said.

"..Kazutora-kun, you're a third year at our school?" Takemichi asked the male who only replied with a simple, "Yeah."

"Um.. if someone as famous as you has been in our school all this time.. I figured everyone would make a much bigger deal out of it."