Bad Luck, Hahahah!

Tsk. Damn. Diavolo got himself into trouble. How'd he wind up in this situation? This is exactly how.

The day began early, before the sun. To be exact, it began at 5:46 A.M. Way early. But Diavolo was used to waking up at times like this, as that's what his job required a lot of the time. You see, Diavolo may have been a part of the mafia, but he was nothing more than a measly assassin who followed orders. He hated this position, but he knew he'd have to start from the lowest to get to the top.

This morning, he'd been given a mission. Find a certain man who's threatening the distribution of the drugs in the mafia, kill him off, and clean off any evidence of his murder. Rather simple. He was given all the documents about this man: his name was Gianluca Damiano. A rather powerful man, but Diavolo was far more powerful. He could easily kill him. He just needs to find him at the right moment.

Right moment...

Damn.

Currently, Diavolo had his Glock ready, pressed to his chest as he hid behind the wall, beyond the corner, Damiano was talking to a companion. As soon as they'd go away, Damiano would be alone, and Diavolo could off him... Right?

"Thank you. I'll see you next week." Damiano's voice claimed while footsteps began fading down the alley. The man who stood in place looked off to the right. Perfect. Diavolo sneaked behind him and put the Glock to the back of his head.

"Not a step." He told him coldly.

"Hmm? And what will you do to me if I do?" The other told him with a mean chuckle.

"Pull the trigger, that's what."

"You're going to do that anyway, Diavolo." Damiano faked a pout. Diavolo hesitated. He wasn't supposed to know that. Or Diavolo's name. This is bad...

"Now," Damiano turned around and pulled out his own gun. "it's my turn to tell you not to take a step." The gun was pointed at the pink-haired man's forehead, his whole body tensing. He needs to run. His foot turned to the left, ready to run, but he could feel a presence behind him. Oh.

Damiano wasn't alone.

"Do you like my little spy?" The cocky man asked as a taller man grabbed Diavolo by the back of the neck. "he's told me all about you. He's been spying on you for a day and a half now." He chuckled. Damn it!

"Enough talking, though." Damiano's finger set on the trigger. "goodbye."

Diavolo broke free and ran down the street that was to his left. He needs to find a place where people will be. A lot of people. He looked around as he ran breathlessly. A shop landed in his sight.

No time to think, he ran inside and panted. Damn it!!! It's practically Vacant! Only the cashier and one other shopper with blond hair and a bored look. From his peripherals, Diavolo could see Damiano and his spy approaching.

"Hey!!" Time to act. He needs to be able to get away from these two. The blond turned to him, annoyed at the yell. "you're the babysitter, aren't you?" He walked up to him.

"Babysi-- what?? Wh--" Diavolo cut him off by pressing his finger to his own lips. The man, admittedly, was very confused. He'd only come in for a sandwich, he had no idea who this outrageous-looking man was. Damiano entered the shop, his Glock hidden under his top. Diavolo's breathing practically hitched.

"Yeah. That's me." Kira decided to play along. Worst case scenario, he'll have to kill him. "name's Kira. Next week on a Friday evening, right?"

Diavolo hummed and nodded as he felt Damiano's piercing eyes on the back of his head.

Forever I'm Yours, Yours, Yoursजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें