(You're The) Devil In Disguise

A new day was arising outside the window. Diavolo had fallen asleep on the couch, the lone light was turned off by the son that woke up in the middle of the night and noticed his dad asleep. When Diavolo's light brown eyes opened, he looked around and put a hand to his own cheek. Shit, he fell asleep with makeup on. He sighed and got up with a stretch and a tired groan. What time was it? He looked outside to the window to see the sun only starting to rise. Early. He sighed, guessing that it was better than waking up late. He went to the washroom and cleaned his face off, getting rid of the blurry makeup on his face. Once he'd dried his cleaned face, the devilman threw his shirt off into the hamper. 

Time to get things started. He did his usual morning routine, which didn't take him more than twenty minutes. That left him time to make Doppio's lunch for school. The busy life of a dad, huh? He decided to make him a simple sandwich and add in apple slices. It wasn't the most extravagant meal, but he guessed it was fine. He also decided to make him some pasta for when he came home from school. He felt bad for not having much time to spare for Doppi because his job made him busy and tired. He just needs to suffer through until he gets to the top. With his King Crimson, he knew he'll able to take the position of the Boss. 

Time flew by, and soon, it was 7 A.M. Everything was ready, and Diavolo went to wake his son up. He hoped that he'll be able to walk him to school today. Doppio woke up slowly with a sleepy groan and went to get ready. While he did that, Diavolo called his capo. 

"Why are you calling me, piece of shit?"

"Do you have any missions for me today?"

"Obviously I do, are you braindead? It's something you'll have to do at night."

Diavolo sighed. Some free time during the day. He thanked his mean capo and hung up on him.

"Papa, I'm ready." Doppio claimed and slung his bag over his shoulders while he walked up to him. Diavolo smiled. "Good," he told him and got up, getting the lunchbox from the kitchen counter and putting it into Doppio's bag.

"I'll walk you to school today," Doppio immediately smiled. "Call me when you get home afterward, okay? Don't forget your key."

"Can I go to Riso's house instead?" 

"If his mamas are okay with it."

"Alright." Doppio was beyond excited. Papa never walked him to school much, he was always really busy in the morning, which kind of saddened Doppio. Diavolo gave his son his hand, which he instantly went to hold. They both walked out into the street, and Diavolo walked the boy to the gates.

"Have a good day at school, kiddo." He kissed his forehead. "Thanks, papa." The boy smiled. He walked off to the front of the school and waved 'goodbye' to his dad, and became distracted once Risotto approached him with a hug.

Diavolo smiled and began to walk down the street. Not back home. The assassin pulled his phone out again and dialed the number he'd saved the day before.

"Hello?" The voice on the other end answered after a minute of ringing.

"There's a favor I owe, isn't there?"

"I didn't expect you to follow through with it, I commend you."

"I'm a fair man, sir. I follow through with promises." He sighed. "What do you want me to do?"

"I want you to go to work with me. Be my escort."

"... Come again?"

"I want you to come to my workplace with me. Like an escort. Be my fake date, I guess."

"Wh-- why?"

"Women at my workplace flirt with me, constantly. I'm a romantic guy, but the problem is that I'm gay. I want them to stop."