03

Ace pov

As we pulled out o the house they opened the gate and we got out

As we pulled out o the house they opened the gate and we got out. The house was big but mine was bigger. We walked up the front door and Dominic lead us to the living room. My face was still blank. I didn't really feel any excitement because I never knew these people as family. I zoned out as Dominic started talk about stuff I really didn't care about I sat on the couch and got out my phone scrolling throught emails when I heard a whole lot of footsteps.
(House)

I looked up to see alot of people surrounding me

I looked up to see alot of people surrounding me. " Y'all, meet your sister ace she is going to be living with us from now on, why don't you introduce yourself" Dominic said. There were 2 boys Infront of me including Vincent and a little girl she was so cute. She only reaches my calf and had the cutest face.

" Hey you already know me I'm Vincent" the oldest said with a little grin.

"Hello I'm the second oldest Jack were going to be best friends" he said waving

I nod my head and look at the lady holding the baby's hand. She looked at me with tears in her  eyes and she was breathing heavy. I looked at her and I seen me, she looked like an older version of me. She let go of the he baby hand and came up to me. I stood up and basically towered over her. She looked up and the tears finally feel down her check "hi I'm your mother it's- can I hug you" she chocked out cutting herself off.

I slowly nodded my head not really wanted to touch anybody. I don't like physical touch. She wasted no time and raped her hands around my waist crying into my shirt. I patted her back and looked around my eyes connected with the little girls. She smiled and she had 2 teeth on the bottom and no more. I smiled at her and she let out a squeal.

The woman that was hugging me let go and wiped her face" sorry you just met me and I'm already crying all over you" she said trying to wipe my shirt off " it's fine I have plenty of these don't worry bout it" I say. Everybody was just kinda watching us.
" Can someone show me my room" my face went back to blank and I just wanted to lay down. Jack ended up showing me to my room and said if I needed anything.

I looked around the room it was nice but I would like to add my touch. I unpacked and hide all my weapons then grabbed clothes to shower since I was all sweaty. I grabbed my bathroom bag and walked into the bathroom( tour next chapter) I walked in and it looked nice it was black and marble it was big. I striped my clothes and turned on the shower stepping In. The hot water hit my body and I closed my eyes and relaxed. 

25 min later (,because y'all know how to was y'all's body)

I stepped the shower and grab my black tail wrapping it around my body. I walked into my room in a cold hair hit my body immediately make me regret it. I dropped my towel walking to my closet to find something to wear I looked around and saw this outfit that I've been wanting to wear for a while. It was these jeans my friends gave me and I loved them.  I started getting dressed putting my towel on my hair zo it could dry until I did it. (Outfit below)

As I sat at my vanity I heard my door open I turned around to see a small body running towards me

As I sat at my vanity I heard my door open I turned around to see a small body running towards me. I leaned down and picked up the little girl since that her on my leg surprisingly she know how to talk pretty well. " Hi" she said smiling at me, I smile back " hi what's your name" I said " Alex" she started to touch my hair and stuff so I put her in a chair beside me and let her touch all my products and everything.

I started to put product in my hair when I heard something be side me so I turned to see Alex looking at me trying to do her hair also. I let out a small chuckle and continued to do my hair. I did no t feel like doing alot so I just decided to wear it curly " Alex do you want me to do your hair" I asked and she nodded her head quickly so I got my hair stuff and started . She started explaining to me kind what she wanted, so I tried to give that to her.

10 min later.

Me and Alex both looked in the mirror at out new hairstyles she played with hers and I got out my phone taking pictures of us. We made funny faces and everything. A big part of me is loving this being able to show a girl what to do and what not to do since I didn't have anybody to do that for me when I was growing up. No one to see examples from and show me how to fix my hair and I would love to do that for Alex I just hope I'm around long enough for that to happen.

I set a picture of  me and Alex as my screen saver and Dominic called us down for dinner

Alex hair&outfit

M

M

Me and Alex walked down the stairs and Alex grabbed my hand. I don't think y'all know how precious this little girl is. I put on a blank cold face when we were about to walk in. I opened the double doors and everybody turned towards us. I seen another family and Alex held my hand tighter, then Bonnie spoke up.

"Alex meet the rose family "
------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok guys how did you like the 3rd chapter this is really just a filler chapter because I needed them to meet somehow and I didn't want to do it at school.
Pls vote and share thanks!!

Question of the day: was better biggie or 2pac