06

Dominic pov

Dominic pov

As I looked at ace walked out the door she locked eyes with me. The door closed and I heard a car start. I got up and made my way to my office. I've always liked power it something you just can't get enough of. My mafia is now second place in rank and I have a feeling ace has something to do with it. The phone rang and I answered it waiting for the person on the other side speak "we have your file on ace Fernandez boss" tom spoke Throught the phone.

"Thank you Tom I'll look throught it" I hung up. ' Ace Fernandez never been to jail, does not have a criminal record.' well that didn't really tell me anything. I got up and set down the file. Walking out my office I walked up the stairs to the kids room. Passing door by door I stop at ace's opening it to find it all clean and made. I look around and walk to her dresser seeing my file but it's full of everything I've ever done in life, all the times I went to jail to every speeding ticket, to Everytime I've j-walked. I started to look throught the room untill I heard a growl. I stood up slowly turning around to be faced with coco. Teeth bearing, drool dripping angry dog Infront of me reading to pounce. I slowly walked sideways but he growled louder.

Jack Fernandez pov

Jack Fernandez pov

I was walking back to my room with a sandwich when I heard growling coming form ace's room. Usually Coco is a quiet dog so I knew something had to be wrong. Next thing I know I heard something drop and then a whimper. I rushed twords ace's room to see dad on the floor with a bleeding calf and Coco on the floor breathing hard. "Coco come" I held out the meat from my sandwich and she took it and ran. I shut the door and looked at my dad. I walked twords him and he looked up . "What happens dad" I asked as I helped him up. "That stupid dog bit me" he spit. Now one thing I know is Coco is very trained and has never but anyone for no reason.

Ace took a whole hour telling me all the training they went through so something wasn't adding up. "Why were you in here" I asked. He looked up angry "what" he snapped "why were you in ace's room"I asked again "we-well I was looking for clothes to wash it's wash day." Lie. Wash day is Friday I know because mom wakes me up at 8 in the morning Everytime to ask if I have dirty clothes. I nodded my head. "Well let's get this rapped"I helped him up and leading out of the room making sure to leave some blood on the blanket so ace would ask questions.

One thing I'm not is a liar so if she ask me why there's blood on her blanket I'm going to tell her. I helped dad into the bathroom and rapped his would and he made up and excuse to leave. Something was off and I didn't like it. Dad was never one to sneak around, but ever since ace came home he's been very secretive.

 Dad was never one to sneak around, but ever since ace came home he's been very secretive

Ace pov
I pulled up to the address the misters person told me and saw a ware house. I grabbed my gun and walked to the front the lights were on do I wasn't to suspicious. I walked in and saw men standing in the middle. One of them I recognized from my past. "Glad to see you made it ace" and with that all the flashbacks came.

Flashback
5 year old ace surrounded by men was lead into a basement. There was cages everywhere kids locked up. Ace just happened to be alone one time and they snatched her up. She screamed and cried as the men who locked her in the cage walked away not noticing the little boy in the Conner. She felt a hand on her shoulder and out of instinct she punched whoever it was. The little boy fell to the floor holding his check. "Oh no I'm sorry" she said ready to cry again. " It's fine really" he said getting up her stood Infront of her. He was only a little but taller. She looked around sadly. She was cold " Don't worry after awhile you'll get used to be down here" he said with a small smile. She didn't find that something to smile about she wanted to get out." How long have you been down here" she asked she didn't want be rude but she wanted to know "6months it gets lonely"he mumbled the last part but she still heard him. "Well I'm ace we can be friends" she gave a small weak smile which he returned " I'm zay"

------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok I updated again just because. I hope you like chapter.

Don't be a silent reader say something.

How do you guys like the book and do you think the dads going to be bad or good?

Vote.commebt.folllow