16

As I pulled up to he house I felt like my happy mood completely disappeared

As I pulled up to he house I felt like my happy mood completely disappeared. I parked the car and sat in it. I didn't wanted I go in, I knew somebody would make me mad. I wanted to be with ivy, she made me happy.

I sighed and got out the car and unlocked the door walking in. I could hear people in the kitchen/dining room. I walked past and walked to the stairs and you to my room and let out a breath. Nobody tired to talk to me thank God. I bring out boxes and started packing. First the shoes then pants and everything else. I made sure to bring everything I brought and leave all the stuff the gave me.

I didn't want them to have any excuse to pop up and try to disturb the peace. I continued packing and it was getting hot, so I took off my shirt. It was going on 9 and I had just about finished everything before sitting on my bed. I started thinking about everything. I felt numb, and I know it's seems stupid but I trusted these people.

It probably seemed crazy that I would just up and leave like this, but if you can lie to my face like that I don't want to live with you, everything has been weird everyone is walking on eggshells and I'm not going to sleep somewhere when I'm not wanted. I refuse to force somebody to love me, I'm better off on my own.

But I can't help but think am I overreacting?

I sighed before putting on a tanktop and grabbing three boxes and putting them in the trunk. I loaded up my car as much as I could before shutting it and locking it. I would make one round tonight then do the rest in the morning, I should eat before I leave because it would be awhile. I walked back into the house picking the door then making my way to the kitchen. It was empty, I washed my hands then went into the fridge. I want really that hungry so I decided to go with some fruit.

I sat down and started to eat, it was quiet  but not peaceful. As I was finishing my meal Bonnie walked into the it hen and stood in front of me. ( If you don't remember Bonnie is the mom) I rolled by eyes but didnt acknowledge her presence. I didn't have time for this today. "Can we talk...please" I scoffed and looked up to her. "I have absolutely nothing to say to you" she took a deep breath before specking a little louder " I'm still your mother ace have some respect"

I started at her then laughed, she was hilarious, a real clown if you asked me.  Once I calmed down "you aren't my mother, that why ALL of this is happening. Do you not get that. This is all happenibg because your trying to fix your mistakes of the past, you can fix that it already happened I already went through all the pain. You don't get to play victim, you don't want me so I'm leaving" we started at each other.

"Was all of it fake, when you met me and looked me in my eyes and told me you missed me, when you tried to connect, have a bond. Why would you build a relationship of a lie?" The numb feeling was slowly fading and the emotions shot in. It was like a flash flood, it all came at once. The anger, sadness, resentment, hurt.

She shook her head " no ace, you have to let me explain, I love you like you were my own, I wanted you, I wanted a daughter to love and take care of. You were like a mini me, that's not what happened. Please I beg just give me 5 minutes and you'll never have to see me again. I looked into her teary eyes and you could see so emotion so much pain. I knew I would probably regret this but my gut was telling me to trust her. So I nodded and she sat down and started telling me her side of the story, the true story.

While she was telling the story I felt somebody looking at us. It was coming from outside, I didn't turn because I didn't want to make it obvious but something was going on ,and I don't like it. 

Unknown pov

"Did you do what I asked" the person on the phone asked. I took a deep breath and answered lowly as I watched ace and her mother talk thought the window "yes, I'm watching right now" Bonnie was crying and ace showed no emotion. I knew I might regret this, but I didn't care.

Ace had to go.....now
------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey y'all, I know it's short but I'm trying. I will be updating more since it's SUMMER.
I have a question A or B
A:one long chapter, lots of detail, but not often
B:medium chapters , updating faster

18 votes for next chapter