12

Ace pov

Ace pov. *not proof read*

I looked at ivy as she looked back at me, well my body."hey ivy"I said going into my closet getting my under clothes. I just changed it to my closet because I didn't want to go and change in the bathroom, because it was all foggy and wet now.  I changed it to some simple black sweats but kept my shirt off so I can put lotion on. I walked back out  the closet to see Ivy in deep thought,walking over to my vanity where I had all my body stuff in my hair stuff I could see ivy looking at me the mirror and I was going to say something but she spoke up first.

"Ace would you like to have dinner with me?"she asked shocking me. I stop putting on my lotion out of shock before continuing. After I was done I got up and walked over to the bed standing in front of ivy.she was looking down at her hands so I grabbed her chin and gently forced her to look up at me."you want to go out with me ivy" I asked softly and she nodded her head."yea" she said quietly.

I sat down on the bed still looking at her. She sat on  my lap and ran her hands threw my hair before looking at my arms and chest tattoos that were visible because I don't have a shirt on. I took a deep breath before starting.

"Ivy there's alot that comes with even being in the same room as me and I don't want to be the reason something bad happens to you" I've been getting alot of threats ever since I started looking into the whole zays tractor situation. Every time I would try and see where they were coming from something would block me . Coincidentally ever since I started getting threats 'dad' has been home less and less (weird right). "Ace I don't care I just want to get to know you and maybe be apart of your life" she was tracing my tattoos. Each spot she touched instantly had goose bumps. "Yes ivy I will take you to dinner, this weekend" she looked at me and smiled.

I looked her in her eyes before slowly leaning in. She slowly leaned in before closing her eyes and just as our lips were about to touch my mom bust threw the door breathing heavy. "There's a woman downstairs and she's threatening to hurt Alex if you don't come!!" She said in a hurry.  I let out a sigh before gently getting ivy off my lap and going back into my closet.

I grabbed my gun from the back and touched it into my waist band before grabbing and shirt and slipping it on. I saw ivy fixing herself before standing up and following me and mom downstairs. I walked into the kitchen after my mom you see the rest of my brothers and baking here eyes out.  The women's looked at me with so much surprise like she couldn't believe I was me alive.

" Did you call him?" The lady asked before mom nodded looking like she was going to cry. The women looked alike almost like sisters. She kind looked like me too. She looked at me and slowly walked up to me.  She reaches he hand up to me and slowly dragged it across my face." You Don't remember me?" She questions. I had to figure out a way to get Alex out of he hands. She had a gun and looked crazy I don't want her shooting my sister or anybody else.

I shook my head " no I don't, am I supposed to" she looked sad but quickly covered it.
"Yes, I'm you- "she started to say before the door burst ion and in came ...... 
------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey y'all I updated, this is a filler chapter. I have the biggest plot twist coming up. I've been writing chapters ahead of time so when the almost of votes is reached I can just post them. Y'all I'm exited for the next chapter.

Who do y'all think came throught the door. Anyway 5 votes for next chapter

Question of the day: favorite rapper?