10

Waking up I looked over to see ivy not next to me

Waking up I looked over to see ivy not next to me. Guessing she went home I continued to stretch, you know those good stretches where you squeeze your butt checks and shake a little, yes one of those. Letting out a breath I get up and go upstairs into my room. Today I had alot to do, one of my company's had a meeting and I wasn't sure who exactly who would be there but I knew it would be important. I have been slacking on work lately so I spent all weekend catching up. The meeting would be me deciding if I wanted to work with another mafia or not. Everybody wants to have a connection to me since I'm on top, but they don't know I'm a girl. Deciding to work out before taking a shower I changed into some biker shorts And a sports bra and made my way to the gym.

Walking in I seen the rest of my brothers and my little sister sitting on the boxing ring. She saw me and smiled widely getting down and making her way to me. This was the only family I knew right now but I pretty sure the rest of the family is flying in this week so I could meet them. Mom said she didn't want me to feel like they were rushing it so they waited for them to meet me ,untill I got situated. I picked her up and rapped her in my arms. "Hi pretty, what are you doing in here" I asked as I sat her down taking off my shirt to travel all my tattoos. Placing all my things down I started to stretch "bubba wanted me to watch him box" she said sitting done copying movements. I let out a little chuckle and looked up to see the boys looking at me.

I got up and went over to the tread mill and turned it up to 30 and started running. I always start my workouts with a could 5mile run. I seen somebody walk in throught the corner of my eye. I got out my airpods and played some music. Turning up the treadmill I ran faster machine the beat of my music.

After I finished running I shut off the tread mill. Grabbing my towel I while down my face to see babygirl(Alex) still sitting there. I let out a chuckle. She looked like she was in the verge of falling asleep. I picked her up and carried her to the lifting station I took out one of my air pods and stuck it in here ear turning on her favorite song. She got up right away groving. I let out the ugliest laugh.

I picked up the 100 weight and started lifting. I did 35 on each arm and then I did my stomach workout. Soon I finished and I was sweeting like a pig. My tattoos were glistening from the sweat rolling done my body. I stood to my full height and stretch my arms. I Looked down to see Alex still groving she was the most energetic but chill baby I've ever known. Looking around I spot my family looking at me ,with ivy. When did she even get here. I let my eyes wonder on her for a bit she looked great today. The outfit she hadshowed all her curves in all the right places. She had on a simple sweat shirt and jeans but the way them jeans was hugging her thighs made me feel some type of way,licking my lips I looked back up. .

I'm sitting in my room watching black lightning when I get a call from jack

I'm sitting in my room watching black lightning when I get a call from jack. "Hey j, what's up" I say as I see his face pop up in my phone. "Hey my family having a dinner
And I wanted to see if you will come" i.could see his brothers in the back ground looking at something so I decided to just ask. "Hey, what are your brothers looking at?" He looked back up and looked at me.
"Ace is working out and there are betting in how much she can lift" he says like it's the most normal thing.

Not going to lie I wanted to see ace working out. " Can I come over" I asked, he looked at me with a smirk. "Yes, why do you even ask anymore" we said our goodbyes and I hung up. I was in swart pants and a sweat shirt so I just changed into some jeans and called it a day. My hair was some what curly form the previous day. Grabbing my keys I skipped down the stairs and into my white BMW.  I knew I would be staying for dinner so I left a note on the fridge if my parents even came home. Most of the time I'm home alone, I'm not complaining it would just be nice to actually have parents that pay attention.

I started my journey to there house and it was a good 30 minutes before I got there. I pulled up to the gate and out in the code that jack gave me. I parked and walked in the house. Nothing was going on it was just a typical day that maids were cleaning and everything. I continues walking to where I heard noise. I ended up walking into the gym to see jack and his family watching ace lift weights. She was sweet and shirtless, man she looked delicious.

The way her muscles flexed when she lifted the weight. The way she focused  her breathing. The way he abs were glistening from the sweat it was all to much. I couldn't help but let my ming wonder. I knew I liked her but what if she didn't like me back ? She lifted up looking down at Alex for a minute before looking over to us most likely feel out eyes wonder on her for the longest time. Our eyes connected but not for long. She made her way done my body with her eyes and I don't know how to feel about it.

This is where it all began, with one look the crazy story of discovering Ace.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey y'all I know this chapter kind of sucked. I didn't know what to write about but I've decided that I'm going to update every Thursday form now on does that sound good let me know.

How are y'all?
Question of the day: where you form