𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

eight — reality, snapchat.

⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※

PLEASE
VOTE
FOLLOW ME @madisonbeerismygf
AND COMMENT WHILE READING!!
ENJOY !!

⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※

third person ||

a few hours had passed and most people went inside.
chase was still outside, sitting on a sun chair on his phone, alexandra was outside playing basketball, jack was outside also, playing around on the slide acting like a little boy. he had a lot of energy today.

alexandra had been shooting alone for about 15 minutes now, and at times talking with jack.

"CAN YOU DUNK?" jack yelled at her from the top of the slide.
"of course!" she exclaimed sarcastically, knowing obviously she couldn't because she was too short. she was working on it.

she ran up to dunk and horribly failed. the two both started dying of laughter on how stupid she looked,
then jack slid down the slide.

he got out of the water, "ima go inside, are you coming?" he asked alex as he went to grab a towel off a chair.
she shook her head, "no, maybe in a bit." she responded.
he nodded before grabbing his phone and going inside.

she shot once, and then looked over at chase.
"CHASE! WILL YOU COME PLAY WITH ME?" she yelled over to him.
he looked up from his phone, "NO, NOT RIGHT NOW." he shook his head, making alexandra groan.
"but whyyyy?" she whined. she was bored and wanted someone else to play with her.
"get someone else to play, i'm busy right now." he told her and she rolled her eyes.

"if you were just gonna sit there why did you call me all the way here? you know i'm not on good terms with mia and i still came for you." she shouted at him, angrily.
he shook his head, "i'll play later." he told her.

he was distracted by his phone and alex wanted to know what was so important that he was possibly doing.

she saw nikita coming out of the house and going up to chase, sitting down next to him. alexandra shook her head and then turned back to the basketball hoop.

she then just minded her own business, doing random shots and layups.

she did a really clean shot just now and as she was going to get her ball, she heard footsteps behind her. she turned around and it was none other than vinnie hacker.

they made eye contact, "oh hey," she greeted him, "i didn't know you were here too?"
he let out a laugh, "well, i sorta live here sooo.."
"you do?" she said suprised, "i didn't know that.."
"yeah." he nodded, "for like two months now."

"oh." alexandra spoke, "i didn't see you, where have you been?" she wondered.
"well i was outside a few hours ago, i just got bored and left." he explained and she laughed.
"bored of what? people?" she wondered.

".. uhh.. pretty much." he nodded, making her nod back, confused.
"don't you live with them?" she laughed. it wasn't adding up to her.
"yeah, but like.. i don't know, okay?" he said with a laugh, making her giggle.

she had the ball resting in between her arms as they talked. they weren't far from each other, they were maybe a little close than they should be. they maintained eye contact the whole time they were talking.