𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

thirteen — reality.

⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※

PLEASE
VOTE
FOLLOW ME @madisonbeerismygf
AND COMMENT WHILE READING!!
ENJOY !!

⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※⁂※

serenaaa ❤️❤️❤️

SERENA
I FUCKING HATE U
WHY R U NOT HERE
OH MY GOD

WHAT HAPPENED NOW

SERENA COME HERE
NOW
GET HERE
NOW

NO IM NOT TALKING TO RYLAND RIGHT NOW

OH MY GOD
SERENA
YOU'RE NOT GONNA BELIEVE WHAT
IM GONNA TELL YOU RIGHT NOW

WHAT
WHAT

VINNIE AND I KISSED

IM ON MY WAY
RIGHT NOW
ILL BE THERE IN TEN MINUTES
read 9:55 P.M

alexandra's pov ||

after me and vinnie kissed, and me and chase had our talk.. i've been literally hiding in the bathroom preparing myself for what i'm gonna do. i physically can't go out there and look vinnie in the eye because i'm gonna freeze up and not know what to do.

why did charli have to walk in on us.. i don't know what i'm gonna do now. serena is here in three minutes and i've been in this bathroom since i texted her. i was in here while i was texting her because i was legit in shock with myself.

me and serena have each others location on snap. do y'all do that with your best friends or is it just us?

i kept checking it until it showed our bitmojis together. once i saw that, i got out of the bathroom and made my way to the door.

as i was walking to the door i bumped into someone, i turned around to see who it was and apologize, but it was my ex, nick.

we made eye contact and i just turned around and kept walking. ew. i haven't seen him in so long and i didn't think today was gonna be the day where i see him again. 

i went outside and i saw serena. we both came inside and i started telling her about everything that had happened. she was in literal shock.

"oh my god. i'm so mad i wasn't here." serena groaned.
"I KNOW." i agreed, "but honestly i don't know what i'm gonna do now.. do i just act natural infront of him or what?!" i wondered.
"yeah, act natural i guess.. whenever i kissed ryland for the first time i pretended i forgot." serena told me.
i laughed, "i remember you told me about that. that was funny." i expressed.

"i wanna kiss him again." i looked at her and then she laughed at me.
"go, go do it." she joked.
"okay but actually.. i wanna talk to him, but are you sure it wont be awkward??" i questioned.
"it honestly depends." she began, "okay, don't act like the kiss didn't happen because then he's gonna be confused and think like, 'oh, did it not mean anything to her'." she explained.

"okay why don't you go up to him and be like.. can we talk?" she told me, "maybe he'll tell you he likes you, who knows."
"are you sure that's a good idea?" i wondered.
"it's probably the best idea honestly." she responded, "fuck it, who cares." she shrugged.
"yeah. easy for you to say." i glared.