𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

seventeen — messages, reality.

vinnie hacker

VINNIE
hey
what time r u free today
???

ME
after 4:30 i'm free

VINNIE
perfect
i'll be there at 5
opened

alexandra's pov ||

vinnie asked me out on our second date like a day after our first one. i'm so nervous but i'm also super excited.

i wanna talk about being exclusive today. i wanted to talk about it in person and now today is the day. but i don't know when and how to bring it up. serena said not to stress it, but obviously if she tells me not to stress it, i'm gonna.

i don't know if it's really a big deal, but to me it's a really big deal. i love and hate talking stages.. or relationships in general, because it's so stressful, and it breaks me out. like.. ugh.

and i also hate that i have to bring up the fact i want to be exclusive. like i don't understand when you're talking, why can't you be exclusive already? like you obviously like eachother..  likeee

again, i don't know where we're going. i fucking hate surprises, they're so stressful. i hate anything that even causes me the tiniest bit of stress. i'm surprised i haven't ghosted vinnie yet.

like i honestly don't know why i haven't. it's very unlike me..
i feel like it's because i've never talked to someone like vinnie before. he's something i've never experienced before. like, his looks, his personality, his everything. it's all new to me.

i like it, but i also dislike it. i mean, it's definitely a good difference, but sometime different isn't better.. so you never know.

whenever i bring that up to serena she gets mad because she doesn't want me overthinking. she wants me to go talk to other guys and not just keep vinnie as my only option. but the thing is, i don't want to, i really don't want to. that's why i want us to be exclusive so bad.

but i don't want us to stay in the talking stage forever, obviously. something i am sensing about vinnie, and also something i've heard about vinnie is that he's not good with girls. and honestly, that's true and not true.

sometimes he can be weird, but sometimes he just says the most perfect things to me. like, he says he can't talk to girls, but honestly he can, and he's good at it too. like, he just knows what to say and when to say it. and it seems like it comes natural to him.

i really like him, like really really like him, and the only people who know are chase and serena. not even charli, or zoi. i just don't want anyone knowing, it's better that way. because whenever people don't know, they can't ruin it.

to be honest, i wasn't feeling like going out today, but we already planned it since last week, and plus i don't wanna cancel on him.

i don't know where we're going again this time. he wants to keep it a surprise. and as you know i hate suprises, but last time his surprise was good, so maybe i'll trust him again this time.

— time skip —

i was wearing black jeans and a black cropped long sleeve and airforces. its basic, but cute. i stacked some necklaces, put on a few bracelets, earrings of course, and my ring that i religiously wear. i was sitting on my couch impatiently waiting for vinnie to text me he's here.