Chapter three

"I just talked to the doctor, and Pamela is stable" Bobby walked into the motel room.

"What the hell could have done that?" Dean looked puzzled.

"You got me" Bobby sat down on a chair, "where's Sam?"

"He went out a while ago" Dean answered, sounding like it was the last thing on his mind.

Millie opened the hotel room door "Come on, we're getting to the bottom of this, now", she sounded like someone you wouldn't want to argue with, and if you tried, you lost.

Bobby and Dean followed the oldest Winchester as she got in the impala and they drove off. They arrived at a barn in the middle of nowhere. Dean and Bobby were clueless to what was happening, but Millie was determined.

"Grab every weapon you can think of and get it inside".

The boys carried the weapons and Millie carried two full supermarket bags. She turned on the light and put the bags on a table in the middle of the barn. The building was empty, except two tables in the middle of the room and one ladder leaning on the back wall.

"I know you're confused, but just listen. We need to figure out what this sickly powerful Castiel thing is, and we need to figure it out now, or else, I will go crazy" Dean and Bobby seemed to agree as they stood nodding. "So, we will cover this whole barn with every trap we can think of, we will have every weapon at a ready and we will summon this bitch" Millie finished proudly and as she looked at the boys in front of her, Dean looked really pumped and Bobby looked a bit sceptical "How are we going to summon this thing when we don't know what it is?"

"I'm glad you're asking, my friend" Millie pulled out a piece of parchment "here, in my hand, I have a summoning ritual, got it from a friend, it's supposed to work on almost everything".

"What friend?" Now it was Dean who looked sceptical.

"Just because I've been dead for ten years, don't mean I don't have friends. Now are we gonna do this today or not?" having no idea what to expect, Millie was excited but also scared of what to come.

"You sure you did the ritual right?" Dean looked at Bobby, both of them seated at each their table as Millie was pacing the floor.

"Yes, I did it right, ok? But are we sure it will work?"

Millie was about to answer as the tinplate's on the roof started blowing up and the lightbulbs exploded. One could hear the wind howling all around.

"Wishful thinking, maybe it's just the wind" Dean tried to stay optimistic.

Bobby, Dean and Millie stood next to each other, ready to face whatever was coming their way. The doors slowly opened as the rest of the lightbulbs exploded over the trio's heads. A man walked into the barn, a man in a black suit and a beige trench coat. He walked closer as he looked around him, walking over every trap the trio had spent hours painting. Dean started to shoot, and Bobby followed his lead, however, Millie stood still, examining the guy walking towards them. The guy didn't even flinch at the gunshots, so Dean got out his knife, the knife forged to kill demons and he charged at the man in the trench coat. As the guy didn't flinch, Dean asked the question we were all wondering "Who are you?".

"I'm the guy who gripped you tight and raised you from prediscion" his voice was deep and almost hoarse. The guy stood now facing Dean, with his back towards Bobby and Millie. The knife was still inside the powerful creature standing in the barn and he simply grabbed it and pulled it out, like he couldn't feel a single thing. Dean and Bobby exchanged looks and Bobby swung a manchete, but the guy turned around and grabbed a hold of the blade, he touched Bobby's forehead and Bobby fell to the ground, fast asleep.