Chapter twenty nine

Millie had convinced her brothers to let her leave the house with Castiel for the night. She wanted to spend some alone time with him and not having to worry about her brothers. They had borrowed a car from Bobby and had driven to a nice lookout point not too far away. The sun was setting and the two was sitting on a blanket in front of the car, just enjoying the silence and each other's company.

"I know you want to talk about it, but can we just pretend everything is fine, just for one night?" Millie asked Castiel as she looked up at him. She was sat between his legs while he held around her, stroking her arms, and listening to her heartbeat.

"We can do that" Castiel leaned down and kissed the human girl on her forehead, trying not to think about what it would be like to live without her.

When the sun set and the sky was filled with stars, Castiel and Millie drove to a close by hotel. Both having the need to just be the two of them right now. Castiel had made sure to get the nicest room in the hotel with the best view of the small city. Millie was ecstatic about the room, never having been in such a nice hotel room before, when she looked around, she noticed a nice stereo and put on some music for the couple to enjoy. Castiel walked over to her in his nice black suit and took her arms, starting to dance with the hunter. They laughed as Millie stepped on Castiel's toes with ever other step, never having learned how to dance properly. It only made Castiel adore the human even more. 

As the couple was swaying to the music, Castiel lifted his hand up to Millie's cheek and kissed her passionately, not wanting to stop kissing her. The kiss made Millie's knees grow weak, but Castiel's strong arms held her up. Slowly, they walked over to the king size bed in the middle of the room while their clothes fell to the floor. It was like something Millie had never felt before, she could feel the love Castiel held for her, and she never wanted it to stop. That night, Castiel and Millie lost themselves to each other.

When Millie woke up the next day, she woke up with a smile. She never knew she could feel this loved before and it made her sad she didn't have longer to show her love to Castiel. She felt Castiel's hand stroke her back. He was tracing the mark of the curse, it was soon covering Millie's whole back, and it had started to ache whenever she moved.

"Good morning, beautiful".

"Well, good morning to you too", Millie turned around and gave Castiel a kiss. "I wish we could just stay here forever, just like this".

"That would be nice, especially if we have a rerun of yesterday". Millie chuckled at Castiel, who would have thought the guy who saved her from Hell and fought besides her and her brothers would end up sharing a bed with her now.

"I can feel it, you know, it's getting close" Millie said at Castiel, and both their smiles were now gone from their faces.

"I can't let you die".

"I don't think you have a choice this time, Cas..."

After Millie and Castiel got back from their little trip, Bobby was the only one at the house. However, Millie was so tired from the pain, she went straight to bed. The next few days was a blur. Castiel was by Millie's side almost constantly, while her brothers and Bobby took turns checking in on her. Whenever she was awake, all she did was eat a small portion of food and take a shower, before going back to bed. The pain was almost unbearable whenever she was awake, and in her sleep, she kept having nightmares of killing her family. She was only hoping someone would end her suffering before she actually hurt someone.

Millie walked down the stairs, her hair was messy, and her clothes looked way too big on her. Her eyes were dull and the mark from the curse had spread so much it could be seen going up her neck. Sam, Dean and Bobby sat in the living room, all looking at Millie as she walked towards them. They didn't know how to speak to her, and when they tried to gain her attention, she didn't answer. Millie stood in front of the boys and then she reviled her hand holding a big knife.

"Whoa, Millie?" Sam asked, scared for what was about to happen. But Millie didn't answer, when she looked at her brothers, her eyes were no longer blue. Her eyes were completely black. The curse had reached its point of no return.

Millie ran forwards, attacking her brothers, but they managed to dodge her swings. They didn't know what to do, but they knew they needed to stop their sister one way or another. She had told them so many times she never wanted to live like this, and now it was time to grant her wish.

However, Millie was stronger than usual with the curse having taken control over her body. She knocked Bobby out of the way as she made her way over to Dean who was laying on the floor from her previously knocking him down. Sam was almost knocked out in the corner and Millie stood with her knife over Dean.

"Millie" Castiel called from behind her, trying to get her away from her brothers. Millie turned around and charged towards Castiel. Millie stopped right in front of Castiel as her eyes widened and the black disappeared from her eyes. She looked down and saw an angel blade piercing her chest.

Sam, Dean and Bobby watched from behind and saw the blade coming out Millie's back. They all had tears in their eyes and Castiel slid down to the floor with Millie in his arms.

"Thank you" Millie whispered before her eyes closed for the last time. 

------------------------------ Authors note ----------------------------------

I'M ACTUALLY SOBBING RIGHT NOW 

Please don't hate me, but it had to be done. 

This is basically the reason I haven't updated in so long, I had no idea how to kill off Millie, but well, here you have it. 

I'm so sorryyy! 

Love, Kat <3