Chapter eleven

Lucifer was out of his cage and the Winchester's had no idea how to get him back in. This was more complicated and dangerous than anything they had ever encountered. They knew not to underestimate Lucifer, he was after all, the Devil, with a capital D. Carson was keeping Millie and her brothers updated about everything that was going on whenever he hears anything. Ruby might have regained her reputation after her death, but Carson was still on team Winchester, or at least team Millie, and that didn't gain him much information from his fellow demons. Castiel was currently in heaven and the Winchesters had not heard from him since the rise of Lucifer. They could only imagine the chaos that was heaven at the moment.

Sam, Dean, Bobby and Millie was currently out on a lead. Demons that was working for Lucifer. In an old hotel, they were ready to get into action, knowing they needed as much information, about their big enemy, as possible. However, things didn't go as planned. They were outnumbered from the start and Sam and Dean met an old acquaintance during their fight. A demon named Meg, which Sam and Dean had encountered before and sent back to hell. Things went really bad when Bobby was possessed by one of the black eyes bastards and had to fight against the demon inside him to not kill Dean. Bobby managed to regain consciousness, only for a second, and he stabbed himself with the demon-killing knife, killing the demon inside him. Bobby, on the other hand, lived to tell the tale.

The Winchesters were now sitting round Bobby's hospital bed. He was drugged down, but he was alive. When he woke and the doctor did a physical exam on him, Bobby might as well have died in his own opinion. Bobby was paralyzed from the waist and down.

"Cas, please, if you can hear me. I know things probably is total mayhem in heaven right now, but Bobby is hurt, we could really use your help here. Please..." Millie whispered to herself before entering Bobby's room again, having been out to get coffee for herself and her brothers. Not many minutes passed before the flutter of angelwing's filled the room.

"Hello" the monotone voice of Cas filled the room. He walked over to Bobby to heal his injuries, but to everyone's surprise, it didn't work. Castiel was at a loss and Bobby was furious. He was crippled and it was nothing to do about it. He would spend the rest of his already gloomy life tied to a wheelchair, and he thought again I would rather be dead.

Millie decided to stay with Bobby to get him used to his new life as Sam and Dean answered a call from an old friend of Bobby, Rufus. He was in a town where he couldn't understand what was happening, only that people kept killing each other and everyone kept seeing demons everywhere.

Millie was worried for her brothers and would very much like to go with them, but she knew they could manage. Millie felt the need to be there for Bobby, even though he had stated very clearly, many times, he was ok on his own. But Millie being the stubborn girl she is didn't accept that and stayed with him. Bobby had to admit he was happy for her company, even though he would never tell her that.

"Have you heard anything for that friend of yours? What's his name again?"

"You mean Carson?"

"Yeah"

"No, nothing, but he's not exactly popular amongst the demons now. Last I heard from him, he was hiding from a group of them that kept following him".

"How did you become friends with him in the first place?" Bobby was as skeptical as Dean when it came to friendly demons. He was just better at hiding his remarks.

Millie knew she would never forget the first day she met Carson.

It was a slight feeling of hope. Little over a year had passed since Millie arrived in hell, not that time was something she was aware of. It was the first time she had managed to get out of Alastair's torture devices, and she had taken the opportunity to run fast and long, trying to find a hiding place. She knew the torture would begin again as soon as anyone found her, and this time it would be worse than before. But she needed a time-out. Trying to catch her breath she had run into a room, it was almost empty, only a human body could be seen laying tied up on a table. No demon was in sight, and she finally let herself breath and relax. The thought of being brought back to Alastair scared her, if only she knew the pain she was about to suffer.

The door opened and a demon walked in, someone Millie had never seen before. He looked around the room, having the ability to feel another human soul in the room, other than the poor man he was already torturing. "And who might you be?" his voice was curious, not may humans walked freely in hell. "Millie" her voice was laced with fear. "Ahh the Winchester girl" the demons voice was carefree and not as scary or intimidating as she was used to. "I'm Carson by the way, and I believe Alastair is looking for you. He wasn't quite happy when he came back, and you weren't there"

Millie picked up a glimpse of courage when she didn't feel very threatened by this demon named Carson. "Well, I felt his methods were a bit boring, and well, if I'm going to spend eternity down here, might as well have a bit fun while I'm at it".

"I like you" Carson stated, and he did find the girl humorous. Never, in what felt like an eternity, had he met a human who was able to escape Alastair. Alastair was one of the worst and he didn't like being made a fool of. "You can stay here for some time, I don't mind".

"Wait, you're not going to rat me out?" Millie was confused.

"No, what's the fun in that? I rather see Alastair in despair and confusion to where you might have gone".

"So, he kept you hidden?" Bobby asked after Millie finished telling him about her first encounter with Carson.

"Yeah, for some time at least. Alastair did find me and I did pay for it, but I now knew I could always find comfort in Carson if I ran away again, and believe me, I did" Millie smiled to herself at the memories.

------------------------------ Authors note ----------------------------------

So Carson was a safe-place for Millie down in Hell. I really like Carson and I plan on bringing him a bit more into the story.