Chapter Fifteen

It's almost 5AM, I haven't been to sleep and I swear I've reread this a thousand times. Please excuse errors, I probably didn't catch them all. Enjoy! vote and comment if you like. Happy reading!

Chapter Fifteen

The fact that Sam thinks I'm going to study with him on a Saturday night is hilarious. The past three nights have been spent studying. And I don't mean the study, make-out, study, make-out, back and forth type of studying; I mean studying. If I don't know everything there is to know about biology by this point, I highly doubt a Saturday night study session is going to fix that.

Usually in these situations, I'm the one doing the teasing, but when Sam's involved, I feel like he's the one doing all of that. He doesn't shove his tongue down my throat every five minutes. What he does is even worse. He'll take my pencil out of my hand and let his skin barely brush against mine, or he'll sit so close to me that our shoulders touch. And sometimes when he's leaning in over my shoulder, he'll push my hair back so he can read along with me in our Biology book. It's nauseating and exhilarating all at once and I'm not sure how to handle all of this. Then at the end of the night he'll kiss me goodbye, and tells me to text him when I make it home. I usually forget to do that though and he'll text me to make sure I made it home alright.

Another thing that comes with Sam is his sister. I'm sure most people would find it completely pathetic to hang around a freshman, but I get along with Hannah surprisingly well. She's also good to have around when I become overwhelmed with Sam's intensity. It's almost as if Sam's idea of foreplay is none at all and it's clearly working for me.

"Brittany, are you paying attention?" Same interrupts my thoughts, smirking at me.

I quickly nod. "Totally," I lie.

"Oh really, what did I just say?"

I smile, hoping my answer will get him off of this studying kick. I lean back on his bed and say, "Something about wanting to make-out, I think."

Sam chuckles. "Tell you what," he pauses, going through a folder of papers. "If you get all of the answers right on this practice test I stole from Mr. Shearin, we can do anything you want."

"Anything?" I check, narrowing my gaze at him.

His cheeks blush, "Within reason."

"Alright, fine, we'll keep it PG-13, no nudity," I tease, snatching the practice test from him. "Yet," I add, peeking at his face over the paper. I glance over all the questions before I get started and all I can think to do is pray.

Over thirty minutes goes by and I finally just hand the test to Sam so he can check the answers. My prayers were useless because I'm sure that I missed at least five of the thirty seven multiple choice questions. Sam doesn't even use an answer key; he simply takes a few moments to skim my choices before looking at me. I wait for him to say something, but he just looks back down at the paper and then quickly looks back up at me, like he's deciding something.

"Alright, whatever you want to do," Sam says.

I furrow my eyes at him. "There's no way."

"Okay, you missed four," Sam admits. "So I may have graded on a curve," he jokes.

I laugh. "Are we done then?" I check.

He nods. "Yeah, we could probably catch a late movie, if you wanted to go out?"

I shrug. "We can stay in."

Before Sam can reply his bedroom door bursts open, revealing Hannah with her cell phone glued to her ear like it has been since I got here.