Luna Jackal

This is Luna Jackal my fourth older sister she's 15 and lives in constant fear I honestly couldn't tell you what she wouldn't have a phobia of she never leave any of us alone she's always clinging on to us like her life depended on and if any one ...

This is Luna Jackal my fourth older sister she's 15 and lives in constant fear I honestly couldn't tell you what she wouldn't have a phobia of she never leave any of us alone she's always clinging on to us like her life depended on and if any one even touches her or accidentally bumps into her you could swear the look on her face looked like you just punched her in the face, theirs times we have to force feed her because she terrified that it's poisoned, I remember one time she cried because a tiny puppy came up to us one time and she was petrified of it, we can't even say some words to her with out her getting so scared and crying, it honestly hurts me to see my sister like this practically living in constant fear it makes me feel useless I wish I could take it away from her.

Songs that fit her
Panic room ~Au/Ra~
Lovely ~ Billie Eilish~
Disturbia ~Rihanna~
I can't breath ~Bea Miller~
Help ~Aleksa Safiya~
Bad dreams ~Faouzia~
Nightmares ~Ellise~
Burry a friend ~Billie Eilish~
Can you keep a secret ~Ellise~
Under my bed ~Ellise~
Feeling something bad ~Ellise~
Bruises ~Ellise~
Control ~Halsey~
Paint it black ~Ciara~
A little wicked ~Valerie Broussard~
Venom ~Icon for hire~
Think I'm sick ~icon for hire~