Pilot

Sabrina POV :
I was sitting on a roof near a dark alley way feeling the cold night air hit my face taking a deep breath enjoying the feeling as I have always loved the cold air, But soon look in the direction as I hear voices I see an older man and woman with a younger boy they looked so happy together as I get a better look at them I notice it's the Waynes then I see a man in a hood walk up to them pointing a gun at them the woman let's out a squeal as the man tells his son to stay calm the woman holds the little kid closer to her.
Give me you're money the man yells at them pointing the gun at them,
No problem the older man tells him as he looks angry but unfazed by this
He gives him his money out of his wallet.
Then the guy points the gun at the women the necklace he demands.
The woman shakes in fear as she takes her necklace off handing it to him as some beads fall off the boy looks terrified and I can't help but feel useless in this situation right now.
I get taken out of my thoughts as I jump hearing gun shots being fired and to my horror he shot both of his parents in-front of him then pointed the gun at the little boy as adrenaline rushed through my veins and the only thoughts in my head was I can't let this kid die without thinking I jumped on to the stairs of the building and quickly grabbed the bars jumping down on to the ground instantly feeling a pain in my ankle but ignored it as I rain in-front of the kid don't shoot I yelled at the man in the black hood but it looked like he was about to anyway but before he could pull the trigger I quickly yelled my uncle one the deadliest assassins alive do you really want him after you I yelled at him again hoping he wouldn't shoot either one of us he gripped his gun keeping it pointed it at me as I kept the kid behind me he stared straight into my eyes then The thief ran off I turned around as The kid looked like he was about to completely fall apart I held my own tears back as I watch him desperately trying shaking them trying to get them to get up. It takes me back to the time I saw my mom die while my sisters where somewhere els a high pitch scream breaks me out of my memory it came from him as I saw him falling to his knees crying trying to hug his mom as I felt my heart completely break for this kid I instantly get on the ground hugging the kid trying to shield him away from the scene in-front of us I got you, I got you I say Trying to calm him down I soon feel his hands holding me in a death grip around me but ignore it as I just held on to him while he cry's uncontrollably what felt like hours as we sat their I looked at him as I pulled him up as he trembled I got you I say making sure I have a good grip on him so he doesn't fall I pull him to sit on the stairs then notice some cop cars pull up they came out and asked him some questions but he wouldn't talk to him they kept trying making my blood boil.
This kid just witness both of his parents dying in-front of him and you have the audacity to keep asking him about it.
Where just doing are job kid the cop said to me as I felt the blood rush to my face on how much this cop pissing me off yeah harassing a kid about their parents death is doing you're job I say angrily to them how about you just get him a blanket and leave us alone I say to him as he narrows his eyes at me then walks away then comes back with a blanket I snatch it from his hands not saying a word to him as I wrap it around the kid as he grips it and starts to rock back and fourth in it as rub his back trying to comfort him as much as I can.
Sitting their in silence I notice another cop car drive up and see to people get out I notice a guy I've never seen before must be a new cop poor guy I think to myself as the new cop looks our way he starts walking our way making me roll my eyes as I move closer to the kid feeling the need to protect him from any more stupid cops.
He walks up to us as his eyes scan us my names James Gordon I'm a detective he says with a sad expression what's your names he ask's both of us I look at Bruce as he's shaking violently then back at James narrowing my eyes at him, it's ok y'all don't have to talk.
My names Bruce Wayne the little boy says stuttering.
James kneels down.
Do you know what happened Bruce James ask it looks like Bruce was about to say something but instead he started to cry more as pulled him into a protective hug.
He knows what happened I say glaring at James Gordon ignores my tone as he sits on the other side.
When I was about y'all's age a drunk driver hit our car killed my dad he was right next to me I know how you feel right now I promise you however dark and scary the world might be right now their will be light bruce he says staring into Bruce's eye as a tear rolls down my face taking me back to when I saw my mom die making me wonder where was he when I needed to hear those words.
We just got out of the movies we where walking through the alley when a man came out of the shadows he was tall with a black mask he had a hat and gloves, and shiny shoes he took my dads wallet and my moms necklace then he shot them for no reason I should have done something like she did he was gonna shoot me but she got in the middle of it but I was to scared Bruce says feeling guilty as he puts his head down in shame, Gordon looks at me with a sadden look as I hug Bruce tighter he looks back at Bruce theirs nothing you could have done but their something you can do now Gordon says to Bruce as Bruce lifts his head back up to him, you can be strong, be strong I promise you I will find the man who did this Gordon says with a genuine and determined look.
Bruce gets up running off the stairs as we both watch him hugging an older man James Gordon gets up walking towards them as they start talking I get up to start walking home or the home I'm living at for now wiping away the few tears that escaped my eyes as I start to walk I flinch a bit now really noticing the pain in my right ankle causing me to limp a bit.
Hey I hear a mans voice as I turn around to see James again trying to catch up to me where are you going he ask me as I stopped in my tracks looking at him.
Home I say with a straight face.
Let me take you home it's late and you shouldn't be out here walking by yourself.
I can take care of myself gordon I say rolling my eyes as I start to turn around to walk again.
You know you could have gotten you're self killed he says as I stop to face him again with a straight face as I narrowed my eyes at him as I see genuine concern in his face.
He's just a kid he has a whole life ahead of him I say keeping a straight face.
You're just a kid to he says filled with concern as my eyes soften I'll be ok I say trying to convince him but really trying to convince myself to as I go to turn back around.
Just at least let me bring you home you're hurt he says glancing at my right leg. I give in accepting his offer knowing he wasn't gonna take no for an answer.
Fine I say to him as I follow him back to his car I'll be back Harvey he tell him as the man he called Harvey narrowed his eyes at me. I'm just gonna take her home he tells him as Harvey rolls his eyes fine but hurry he says with attitude I get in the front seat buckling my seat belt as he gets in the driver seat.
It's a silent ride back home as I look out the window with my mind replaying the events of tonight I told him where to go he quickly stops the car as we see two people fighting he quickly gets out to stop the fight I quickly realized it was Rose and Allison my sisters as I quickly ran over ignoring my ankle I realized Rose had a knife shit I say to myself as I throw myself into the fight trying to pry the knife out of Rose hand, Rose stop I scream at her struggling to keep my grip on the knife. That bitch is dead all she screams as she swings the knife to stab Allison but cuts my arm instead I let out a squeal as Allison and I fall to the ground and James grabs the knife and both her hands holding her back you need to calm down he says trying to calm her down but all she does is yell and try to get out of his grip then we all turn are heads to see my aunt Blossom running out what the hell is going on here, Rose what did you she yells at her when she see's the cut on my arm and Allison black eye.
You know them James ask her.
Yes their my nieces she says as Rose starts to relax a bit James loosens his grip on her. Rose go inside aunt Blossom says to her Rose looks at her angrily as she walks away which I knew that look all to well she was definitely up to something.
I'm so sorry officer my aunt try's, my nieces can be a bit difficult to handle and it's been a bit rough for them to just moving in after their mother just died, she says to him Allison rolls her eyes at her as she walks back in the house.
James looks at me with a sadden look as I limp up to them.
Are you alright let me take a look at that My aunt says as she goes to grab my arm making me wince as I pull my arm back I'm fine, what about you're leg she says trying to look at my leg but ignore her I'm fine I say again. Auntie it barely scratched me I say giving her a convincing smile but I'm pretty sure you need to go inside to make sure Rose doesn't burn down the house or try's to kill any one again I say serious she looks back at Gordon giving him a smile, I would love to stay in chat but she's probably right she says running quickly back into the house and you hear a loud squeal from her as she shuts the door.
James looks at it concerned.
Don't worry about it, my aunt can handle it I say giving him a smile trying to ease some of his worry.
Is that normal he ask me,
for Rose yes she's always been like that one moment she's like an Angel sent from heaven the next moment she's trying to cut you're head off, which Allison provokes her all the time anyways I say with a small laugh.
I look at him as he gives me a stern face you know you can always talk to me if you need to he says putting his hand gently on my arm touch where I got cut making me wince as I pull my arm back sorry he says looking at me with concern.
It's ok I say giving him a smile and thank you I say to him then notice my uncle Christian walking this way I would be scared of Gordon seeing him but my uncle wears a full body suite that covers his face so no one knows that he's an assassin or what he looks like a big smile came to my face as it's been awhile since I seen him a big smile comes to my face as he walks up to me giving me a big hug hey hows my little survivor he says hugging me as his hand touches my arm that got cut making me wince. He instantly notices what happened to you're arm he ask me. Rose I say looking up at him he gives me a look then looks at James.
James Gordon James says sticking his hand out for him to shake. He looks at him suspiciously as he stares at his hand making me roll my eyes, just shake his hand I tell him as he softens his eyes and shakes his hand Christian her uncle he says with a smile I hope my nieces didn't cause you any problems they can be a handful he says to him.
Not me though I'm an Angel I say acting offended giving my best innocent look earning a smile from my uncle of course you our he says pulling me into a quick hug.
No no problem's James says I just brought her home from a crime scene because I didn't want her walking home alone at night.
Well thank you and a crime scene he ask looking at me confused.
She witnessed the murder of two people last night and protected their son from getting shot James tells him.
my uncle narrows his eyes at me as I give him a shy smile and actually try to look innocent in that moment knowing he's so not happy with me right now.
Well thank you for bringing her home he says unemotional Sabrina come he says walking away wanting me to follow him as I give James a sarcastic thank you so much for that I say as I follow my uncle into the house