Christain Jackal

This is our uncle Christain Jackal brother to our mother and Aunt Blossom he's 26 years old and known as one of the most feared hit man in Gotham right next to Victor  Zsasz some even might go as far as saying he's better then Zsasz which honestly...

This is our uncle Christain Jackal brother to our mother and Aunt Blossom he's 26 years old and known as one of the most feared hit man in Gotham right next to Victor  Zsasz some even might go as far as saying he's better then Zsasz which honestly that's the last thing we need is for Zsasz to see him as competition or for any one to find out he has family it would put a huge target on our back but other then that for him being known as a cold calculating sick sadistic bastard he is I know you wouldn't believe me if I told you he was actually a big teddy bear really he really does have a heart in him if you actually got the chance to know him if he doesn't kill you, and gives you the time of day you would think he's just someone that's confused and lost.

Songs that fit him
I'm a Wanted man ~Royal Deluxe~
Cold blood ~Dave not Dave~
Wrong side of heaven ~five finger death punch~
Dance with the devil ~breaking Benjamin~
I found ~Amber Run~
Get out alive~three days Grace~
If they's scars could speak ~Citizen Soldier~
Play dirty ~kevin McAllister ft Sebell~
Fairly local ~Twenty one pilots~
Getting away with murder ~Papa Roach~
In the end ~Linkin Park~
Numb ~Linkin Park~
Boulevard of broken dreams ~Green day~