Kidnapped

Rose's POV:
Stop following me Rose my sister's Allison and Jezebel yell out and bring Luna and Sabrina back home Allison says in annoyance at me.
Oh come on don't be like that Allison we had so much fun yesterday and Luna needs to come out and learn theirs nothing to be afraid of.
Yeah besides you Allison says sarcastically but I ignore it.
Come on sis this is probably good for Luna anyways I say it's like taking baby steps for her and besides she probably feels more protected with all her sisters with her.
Oh look free food I say seeing some people with a car pull up with free food come on I say happily grabbing Sabrina who has Luna practically glued to her hip,
Hi I'm Patty this is Doug where with the mayors homeless project, we have some sandwitch and soup every body starts to eat some as I drag Sabrina and Luna with me.
Rose wait Allison and Jezebel yell at me trying to keep up with me I grab some food here have some I hand it to Sabrina and try to hand it to Luna,
Luna looks at me shaking.
It's poisoned she says stuttering .
Don't be silly it's not I promise I say smiling down at her.
Here see I'll try it first then you have to try it Sabrina says giving her an encouraging smile.
Pr..promise Luna says stuttering Sabrina takes a bite out of it see I'm fine now you she says,
Luna narrows her eyes at it as she takes a shakey hand out and grabs the sandwich out of my hand and eats it.
This is so good she says taking another bite out of it see nothing to fear I say giving her a bright smile.
Rose they shouldn't be eating that Jezebel says coming up to us with Allison behind her don't be such a downer it's just food try some I say handing Allison and Jezebel sandwiches they look at it weirdly then next thing we know people start getting stabbed with a pen that's knocking them out they get Luna who falls straight to the ground.
Luna Sabrina yells as Allison grabs Sabrina pushing her into me.
But soon gets stabbed with the pen to, you bitch I yell but before I can do anything I get stabbed with the pen to falling unconscious but before closing my eyes Sabrina falls unconscious and I see Jezebel sprinting as fast as she can away from them well shit that's the last time I eat any food from random people I think to myself before I completely pass out.

Aunt Blossom POV:
As I walk home from work I open the door and notice how quiet it is that's weird I think to my self. Kids! I yell nobody responds, Rose I yell no respond, Allison I yell! No respond, Jezebel I yell no respond, Sabrina I yell but no respond I start to get worried this can't be good I need to go check the police station I think to myself worried about what's happened to them as I rush to the door before I open it.
Jezebel rush's in out of breath I'm so sorry they took them she says balling her eyes out.
I rush towards her pulling her into a hug I get a good look at her face are you ok what happened Jezebel.
Allison went out and we followed her and they's people where giving food out and then they used what looked like a pin that knocked everyone out they got, Rose, Allison, Sabrina and Luna she says crying into my shoulder it's ok where going to get them back I try to sooth her, I break the hug come on where going to the police station I tell her as  we get into the car.

(Time skip at the police station )
I need to talk to some one about an abduction I say frantically coming into the police station.
Blossom I hear a mans voice and see James Gordon.
What's going on he ask me with a concern look as Another man comes over with him.
My nieces where kidnapped Jezebel saw the whole thing tell them I tell her.
She looks at them sadden their was a man and lady giving out free food then next thing I know they where using what looked like a pin knocking every one unconscious they got Rose, Allison, Sabrina and Luna oh god and all I did was run she says starting to cry I pull her into a hug.
Man I told you a young black man yells at them as Jim gives the older guy a look and Harvey walks off angrily with Jim following him, I'm gonna go call Christian stay here I tell Jezebel as I walk out the station with my hands piratically shaking praying to god their alright I dial Chris's number please answer I say under my breath and to my relief he did.
What is it Blossom he says over the phone,
Chris it's the girls I say shakily trying not to freak out.
What do you mean he ask confused.
Rose, Allison, Sabrina and Luna where all kidnapped last night and Idk what to do you have to find them I say practically freaking out over the phone now.
I'm on it Chris says then hangs the phone up.
I take a deep breath as I try to compose myself I go back into the station to see Jezebel a complete mess I go up and hug her it's gonna be ok Chris is gonna get them back I tell her as she quieten downs.

(Time skip )

Roses POV:
God this is you're fault Allison yells at me.
How is this my fault you're the one that wanted to go outside I yell back at her, I didn't tell you to follow me or bring Sabrina and Luna along did I she says angrily towards me I look at Sabrina who's holding Luna who's balling her eyes out and shaking violently then back to Allison feeling a whole lot of anger rising up in my body and right that moment the guy that's been checking on us walks in and I instantly kick him in the dick and the moment he groans and hunches over in pain I punch him in the face then quickly grab him breaking his neck hearing his neck crack soothed me a bit  and caused a scream from Luna and then my anger left me right afterwards I see what I just did but don't feel any different all the kids and my siblings look at me with wide eyes and their mouth dropped.
What I say shrugging my shoulders.
You just killed some one Allison yells at me.
So our uncle does it all the time what's the difference.
Nothing it doesn't even matter that my sister just killed some one Allison says angrily.
Next thing we know another man walks in aiming a gun at us, Allison pushed Sabrina and Luna behind us as Luna and a couple kids let out a small scream.
I couldn't convince you to spare me could I say but get no answer.
Yeah what I figured I say staring at him waiting for him to shoot us.
Please don't shoot them Sabrina yells getting out of Allison and Luna grip standing intron't of us he aims the gun at her we here a gun shoot go off but I realized it wasn't Sabrina who got shot it was that guy next thing I know I see our uncle run in.
Uncle Chris Sabrina yells running towards him to hug him.
Freeze James Gordon yells as he comes in he aimed it at uncle Chris.
Don't shoot he saved us Sabrina said trying to calm the detective he lowers his gun narrowing his eyes at our uncle.
Christian what our you doing here he ask our uncle, I got a call from my sister that my nieces got kidnapped.
How did you find them Gordon ask him.
Call it a sixth sense I know when my girls need my help now if you don't mind I need to bring them home to my freaked out sister and other niece uncle Chris tells him.
James looks at both of the dead bodies then at him.
I'll see you around he tells chris.