1. Arielle

A TRAVEL TO THE FUTURE

Holy shit! Men, this is amazing! Among all her inventions, I swear to God, this is her most jaw dropping invention ever!

"Oooh, this is so nice!" I bite my lip and look around excitedly.

This thing that looks like a big ring is made of metals. Heavy metals. How did she even made this? It's too heavy for her. Her muscles are not strong enough to carry things like this. It's amazing!

"Why did you open my time machine?!" Harris yelled at us, but Stephanie and I refused to show that we heard her. Completely ignoring her.

I circle around this magnifecent thing. "Hey, this is amazing, Harris. This is fucking amazing!" I exclaimed, dumbfounded.

"Yeah. I think it's the best among her inventions. Why don't we try it?" Stephanie said while looking at her nails. She just looked bored, but really, she want to try it.

Harris kept mumbling, but we just really don't care.

I turned to Steff. "Come on- noooooooooo!" I shouted.

Fuck! She already jumped in without even thinking. "Bullshit! Harris, let's go!"

I grabbed Harris' wrist, and jump inside the time machine, because all we can do is follow that bitch. A bitch who did not even think!

After a few seconds, I feel like the world is spinning. I found myself at the ground and immediately stood up to look around for them, but what I saw was even more amazing. It's beyond jaw dropping. Wow. Just... wow!

I run around and did not even bother to look for them anymore. Dude, I don't care! "Stunning, men. Stunning!"

I look around the place again. "Wo- wow!" I laughed like a child. "Wow, this is beautiful!"

I look on the other side and saw Harris looking like she had seen a ghost. I run towards her direction and hug her so tight. I pat her head and smile so wide. "You are heaven's gift! I didn't know you can do things like this! Wow!" I put my arm around her neck. "Look, this is your creation." I said proudly.

"Hey, don't touch me! Both of you, this is all your fault! How am I supposed to fix this, huh? I don't even know if we can still go back. What am I gonna do?" Both?
I scanned our surroundings and found Steff just a few steps away from us. I don't know if she's amazed or what. She just look dumb.

"Hey, guys? I think we're already here." Stephanie muttered.

I got confused. "Here? Dude, what the fuck are you saying, men?" I asked.

"Future, bitch! Can't you see?" She replied while rolling her eyes.

Future? I look around once again.

So, this explains everything that we see. This place use technology; technology that we do not have in our world. It's modernity was really amazing.

I turned around.

People are not walking anymore, they don't even use cars at all, instead, they use something that looks like a platform that floats in the air. They press and click buttons in a hologram controller to make it fly and move.

I knew that this is unbelievable, but when you see it and think about it, you will realize that people became lazy because of the new technology that helps them to do everything in their lives so easily. So, it's not that good at all, I guess?

"Come on, let's go find a way back!" Harris said aghastly. "Ugh! This is so upsetting!" She cried and walked away.

"What's her problem?" I asked Steff. I mean, she shouldn't be upset. I know that we can find a way to go back to our world because she's a genius! Why worry, right? Tch. She really don't believe in herself.

"Do you think there's already a bridge that connects countries to one another? I would like to travel this world." Steff asked curiously. She did not answer my question; she just followed Harris.

I sighed and started walking towards them.

"Hey, Dude. You set your time machine in what year?" I asked Harris.

"50 years from the present. This is year 2068, Arielle! God!" She sat on the ground and pulled her hair while mumbling.

What? Year 2068?

"Oh, shit! Men, why didn't you tell us sooner?" I turned to Steff.

"Hey, Steff. Look at me, do I look like an old woman?" I replied exaggeratedly.

"Oh- Look at you, you already look like an old hag!" Said Stephanie.

Bitch! She rode on this joke but she insulted me. I would really like to punch her in the face.

"Stop it, okay?! It's not funny! I'm going to leave you here, I swear!" Harris said in hysteria.

I'm already laughing inside my head. Harris is already annoyed. HAHAHA.

"Yeah, sure. Hey, Steff. Let's go."
I mocked Harris and grabbed Steff's arm. We started running to get on the other side of the road when we saw a pedestrian lane.

Harris' eyes widened when she saw us because we already crossed the road. Too late, Harris, too late!

Stephanie and I were just laughing at her. This is so fun, men!

"Oh, shit! Holy fucking shit! You two, get back here!" I really like making fun of her. A genius friend of ours doesn't know how to cross a road.

To be continued...