2. Arielle

ARIELLE IS DEAD

I am so busy tapping Stephanie's back, but my mind was already pre-occupied by the thoughts about what was really happening here in the future and what really happened to the old us. There's old Harris and there's old Steff, but where's the old me?

Where's old Arielle? I asked at the back of my mind. I want to ask them that question, but I can't seem to do so.

"Hey, where is old Arielle by the way?" Harris asked her old self.

Stephanie and I nodded at Harris, wanting her to know that we've been dying to ask that question ever since we saw them. Thankfully, she asked her that.

I looked at old Harris' face to see her emotional expression. I can't explain it. At first glance, she just looked completely emotionless, but she's really hurt.

"She is dead. Arielle is dead. She is 30 years dead by now." She said, whimpering.

I can't believe what I just heard. I creased my forehead and stood up. I bit my lip and let out a deep sigh before speaking up. "Arielle? Me? Damn, men, that's bullshit! That's completely bullshit! No - It can't be. I'm not going to die so easily, bitch." I bleated. I just can't believe it.

I looked at them irritatedly. They just sat there quietly. None of them wants to speak. I stared at Steff, but she looked away, not wanting to meet my gaze.

Bitch, you just open your mouth when you have bullshits.

I turned my gaze at old Harris, but she's already staring at me.

"What?!" I whined.

"Shut up, Arielle. Just listen, will you?" Old Harris said in an annoyed tone, but I just simpered at her and shook my head.

I looked away to calm myself down. Then, I decided to listen to what she is about to say. I sighed and looked at her, telling her that she should start talking.

"Your life is in danger. You're always in danger, Arielle. Ever since your father became the general of the Armed Forces of the Philippines, you are already in a pit, even your father. They assasinated you, they assasinated him-" I stopped her.

"Who the fuck are they? Why would they give a damn about me? I'm just his god damn daughter, bitch!" I irritably said. Who on earth would fucking believe that?

"Calm down, Elle. Maybe we could still prevent that from happening in the future, right?" Steff said in a nicest way, which is so not her.

"You wanna save me in the future? Then, we should be going back by now, right? We shouldn't be listening to her trashes." I replied. I don't want to stay here anymore. This world is bullshit.

"How?" Harris asked, creasing her forehead.

"If you guys didn't touched my time machine, we wouldn't be here. You better blame yourselves." She added.

Is she mad?

Stephanie just rolled her eyes. Then, old Steff, looking so pissed, came rushing towards us. "Stop it, okay? Arielle, you should listen to old Harris because that's the truth. She is telling you the god damn truth! If you don't want to believe us, then, that's okay, at least we told you that; and young Steff was right, you could prevent that from happening in the future if you, young Harris, stop blaming them and just start using your fucking brain!"

Old Harris laughed and walked towards her cabinet to put the book she took a while ago back from its place.

"She doesn't have to use her brain, Steff. I have my own time machine, remember?" She said, then came back to us.

"I'll take you there and show you that later. I just have some testings to do." She added, and turned to old Steff. "Please, take care of them."

She looked at us before going to where old Steff came from when she gave us cookies.

Her gazes were telling us that we should behave ourselves.

What the hell?

I want to give Steff and Harris a punch in their faces. I really want to - if I could. Damn, I'm so annoyed!

I act like I was going to kick them and gave them death glares. I put my hands at each of the pocket of my black fitted jeans and started walking towards old Steff's kitchen to look for a food.

My stomach's growling.

I walked around to look for something to eat, but I am so annoyed and I am so hungry. Harris and Steff annoys me so much, and I'm sure, I also annoyed them. I can't ask Steff to cook just for me. How am I going to eat?

The cookies were so good, but I want to have a cupcake, or a rice with shawarma, with a lot of hot sauce on it, or...

I looked around once more and crouched immediately at front of the oven when I saw a turkey getting cooked inside it.

"Wow, that looks delicious!" I said to myself.

I hurriedly stood up and went to where old Steff was and saw her talking and giggling with my two annoying best friends. I interrupted their happiness. "Hey, old Steff. Do you mind if I have some of your turkey?" I asked and smiled shyly.

"You can have that later, Elle. Come, you can now see and check my time machine." Old Harris' voice came from behind. Harris and Steff stood up and started following old Harris.

Damn, I want to eat already!

To be continued...