2. Harris

CONSPIRACY THEORIES

"Fuck." Arielle muttered when another explosion happened. I don't have enough time. Crap. I'm not even sure about this.

"Get ready, we're going to enter a nuclear bunker." I said to them as we hastily entered the dark abandoned house. I heaved a sigh and even smirked when I saw the wedding photo of my mother and her dead husband hanging on the wall together with my favorite golden tapestries of this house. The two girls are bugging me but my brain is automatically blocking them off.

I crouched on the floor and speedily searched for a metal. I fished out my phone from the pockets of my lab gown and tried to detect the space where there are magnetic forces. Ahh! This cheap smart phone has its uses sometimes. I tried to pull the heavy metal which is magnificently blending in with the rest of the dusty floor. But crap. It's too heavy.

"Dude, i-is that...? I-Is that a fucking door?" I snapped out of my reverie and stared at Arielle who is mouth-gaping at me.

"Damn, Bitch! Hurry up! The explosions are starting to scare me! I've just started my modeling career! I can't afford to have scratches!" Stephanie whining in her girly irritating voice.

"If you could just help me to pull this up, we won't have any problems; and if you," Pointing at Stephanie, "didn't open the time machine I invented for political purposes- these things," I stopped when I noticed Stephanie covered her ears.

The two of them with no choice left, helped me opening the door to the underground basement of this abandoned house. Arielle showed off her so-called muscles and Stephanie whined about her nails getting dirt.

"Fuck! We finally opened this damn thing!" Arielle said while wiping her sweat and was about to enter the basement when several men in navy uniforms suddenly barged in at the front door.

"What the-?" Stephanie was cut off when they suddenly trained their guns at us.

"Catch them!" A baritone voice filled the room. My skin prickles just by listening to it. It sends warning and danger.

"Let's go!" We yelled in chorus. The only good trait I admired with this two. They're still sensible during imminent danger. Well, compare to other college girls who would probably stood there gaping at the navy. The three of us jumped down together and heard a clicking noise. The basement door must've been automatically closed. Our butts landed thankfully, on a huge foam.

"Gosh, what was that?" Stephanie raises her eyebrow at me.

"Hey, I thought this was a nuclear bunker, and how the hell do you know about this place?" Arielle creased her forehead at me.

I ignored them and stared at the whole place. I was astounded for a moment. I can't even speak. I stood up and walk towards a machine with tubes complicatedly attached with each other. I watched as the mixture of chemicals produced a smoke. A book suddenly conjured out of thin air! "T-This is t-teleportation machine?"

"Woah. This was your dream invention, dude!" I didn't notice Arielle and Stephanie were now standing behind me.

"No way. That was our dream invention for her, bitch! That's because of her tardiness, and well, traffic." Stephanie commented.

"Damn. I've been trying to design a teleportation machine for years." I hold my breath out of amazement.

"Astonishing, isn't it? It took me 20 years to build that while the time machine only took me seven years, with of course, the help of our mother." A croaky voice said behind us.