Details!

I did make a trailer for this story but I can't upload it on wattpad, so go to my tiktok to watch it! @multi.fearstreet..x
.
.
.
Deena Johnson-
Brown hair,brown eyes,5,4, 17 years old, lesbian, only has two friends Kate and Simone. Plays drums in marching band. Works in a supermarket in the center of shady side. Lives alone with her brother has her mother died when she was younger and her father chose alcohol over his own children. Doesn't really believe in love as she's never had a secure mean full relationship

Sam Fraser- blonde blue eyes,5,7, only child, moved from Sunnyvale to shady side, cheerleader, openly lesbian came out over summer break. New girl but all the boys already want her and all the girls want to be her friend. Has more too her than just a cheerleader.

Simon-
Deena and Kate's  best friend. Gay. Blonde blue eyes. Dates a boy from history class. Never scared to do anything. Always wants to get drunk. Convinces them both to do the most odd things.

Kate-
Deena and simons best friend. Straight. Black hair blue eyes. Fancies Deenas brother josh but won't tell anyone. Cheer captain. Down to earth try's to convince Simone not to do things. Knows when Deenas sad or angry. Loyal and helpful but shouts when they need to stay in their place.

Josh-
Black hair brown eyes. Fancies Kate, obsessed with video games and talking to people online. Has nerdy friends that talk about homework and grades. Has a code when he feels everything is going to shit. Simone plays video games with him all the time and they're like brothers. Always known Simone and Deena were gay and lesbian I mean it's not hard to tell.